UPS Delivery Uniform Baby Costume
- 100% polyester
- Shirt has hook & loop fastener strips at center front
- Embroidered UPS logo patches on shirt front & on cap
- Pants have elastic waistband
- Cap has elastic band at back for snug fit
- Box measures approx. 3.5" x 3.5" x 3.5" when assembled
- Officially licensed
Okay, we don't want to be crass but we all know about the packages babies usually bring us. They are... not that great. In fact, if they ended up on your neighbor's doorstep, you might get in a little trouble with the long arm of the law. But when kids start toddling, they start bringing everyone around them more varied gifts. For instance, you might be handed a semi-mushed Graham cracker, a jingly ball, or even the dog's bone. Are you ready to raise the bar for your little delivery kids? Maybe what they need is an official UPS costume to encourage them to bring you packages that are a little more exciting. You know, something that hasn't been dragged from the mysterious, dusty under the couch zone and isn't covered in drool. Give your child a baby-sized box and your child can rise to the occasion!
This UPS costume is a true crooner costume. The brown uniform is instantly recognizable by any on-line shopper. The costume includes a collared shirt that secures up the front with hook and loop fastener strips and has a logo. Separate brown pants will make changing throughout any event easier. Ready to label a box for amped up prop comedy? The box sheet will add the UPS touch. The costume is topped with a UPS hat to make sure your little one's costume really delivers.
Babies At Work
What is it about babies in uniform? It's so adorable to think about them living that professional life, getting paychecks and doing their taxes. While your child is a long way from raking in the dough, this uniform is sure to be a delight! And a bonus? You can be sure your neighbors will run to the door double time when your little delivery kid is out trick-or-treating this Halloween!
|6/12 Months||Shirt Length||10"||25cm|
|6/12 Months||Pants Waist||18" - 22"||46cm - 56cm|
|6/12 Months||Pants Length||15"||38cm|
|12/18 Months||Shirt Length||12"||30cm|
|12/18 Months||Pants Waist||18" - 24"||46cm - 61cm|
|12/18 Months||Pants Length||18"||46cm|
|18/24 Months||Shirt Length||13"||33cm|
|18/24 Months||Pants Waist||19" - 26"||48cm - 66cm|
|18/24 Months||Pants Length||20"||51cm|
- Costume was a HIT!!!By Yaya | October 27, 2019I would recommend this costume to anyone who has a lil man or woman. I ordered size 12/18 months for my 10 month old. I took him to a Boo at the Zoo event in Atl and got so many compliments and people asking where I got the costume.My baby started walking early,so it was even cuter that he could tote the package around. The only small issue I had was that the pants were a little big,but I didn't know what to expect because costume sizes run different. It wasn't that bad,just putting that in there for people who want to know how it fits. Overall I had my package delivered overnight, got it on time no issue and my lil guy was an internet sensation and a popular costume at the Zoo!Was this review helpful to you?Vote Yes on the review titled Costume was a HIT!!! Yes (0) Vote No on the review titled Costume was a HIT!!! No (0)
- Terrible quality and sizingBy Anonymous | October 31, 2022The hat is the weirdest shape I’ve ever seen - doesn’t come close to fitting (might fit a Barbie doll or something) and it’s somehow triangular?? The shirt is too short, and the pants and far too wide and long for the size and not adjustable at all. They fall right off. Overall terrible quality and just horribly made. Don’t waste your money.Bottom Line No, I would not recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Three StarsBy Anonymous | October 14, 2022Shirt is super cute, but arrived with a hole already near where the patch is sewn on. And the hat is so tiny. Would maybe fit a 6 month old.Bottom Line No, I would not recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | September 28, 2021Was this review helpful to you?