Animal CostumesMORE FROM THIS CATEGORY:
Bird CostumesMORE FROM THIS CATEGORY:
Toddler Bald Eagle Costume
- This product has restrictions that limit the countries that we can ship to. This product cannot be shipped to Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovak Republic, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden or United Kingdom.
You know that resounding call that rings through your head when you think of a bald eagle? Yeah, that's totally not what they sound like.
We have it on a reliable source that the famous cawww you're familiar with is actually the sound of a Red-Tailed Hawk. Eagles? Yeah, they make little shrieky baby squeaks, which is hardly majestic at all.
And that's not the only non-majestic thing about eagles. Baby eagles are actually really gawky. Little eaglets look like super fluffy little awkward chickens as a matter of fact. We figure it's because they haven't quite grown into their awesomeness yet. One day they'll grow in to regal birds of prey with giant talons and beaks, but for now? Awkward chicken.
Do you have a little eaglet at home that is still in that cute but awkward fluff-ball stage? Do you want to make them even more adorably awkward and fluffy? Then consider our Toddler Bald Eagle Costume. This outfit is a fuzzy little brown jumpsuit with a plush body for plumpness. The sleeves have wings attached, plus there's shoe covers and a little eagle hood. Put your little one in this and everyone will be cooing like very pleased pigeons, or chirping like proud little eagles. It ought to make your little klutzy bird feel right at home.
- 100% polyester
- Fluffy brown jumpsuit in stuffed for a full plush body
- Winged sleeves for the arms
- Whoe covers use Velcro to fasten around the ankle
- Eagle character hoodie has plush beak and fastens using Velcro under the chin
There are no reviews for this item yet. Be the first to write a review!