Toddler Wild Zebra Costume
- Hooded Jumpsuit
- 100% polyester fabrics
- Jumpsuit has front zipper w/ attached tail
- Hood has padding and attached mane and ears
- Jumpsuit also has attached faux leather "hooves" on ankles and wrists
- Exclusively, made by us!
This is a question that we often ask little kids: so what do you want to be when you grow up? Sometimes they give well thought out answers and reply with intelligent answers like "fireman" or "actress" and other times their responses are much more abstract. Children have vivid imaginations so they have the ability to spew out some pretty creative answers. "Rainbow unicorn," "swamp monster," and "shiny helicopter" are some of our favorite replies, but we also got a really impassioned response from a little kid and we can't resist but share it with you. Here it is...
I want to be a zebra when I grow up! Zebras are striped horses and they are so cool. They're so...stripey! Their black and white fur really stands out in the grassy jungle. Zebras also have an awesome black mohawk and a matching tail. They're also really fast and I love watching them run. I hope that I can run like a zebra one day!
Wasn't that the cutest response you ever heard? If you also have a young zebra fan on your hands with hopes of growing up and gaining stripes, then give them a taste of what adult zebra life will feel like. This wild zebra toddler costume will prepare for the wild life. It's a cozy zip-up jumpsuit (with black and white stripes, of course) and features an attached tail and matching furry hood. It's the perfect costume for transforming todlers into lifelike zebras, plus it sure beats scrubbing Sharpie marker off their skin during bath time!
We believe that costumes have the power to create some of life's best moments. That's why we started Made by Us. This diverse selection of costumes and accessories are all artfully designed and expertly crafted by our talented team of artists, designers, and developers.
Each project begins with a passion for true quality–embroidered patches, faux fur cut with care, and hand-selected fabrics that are as durable as they are comfortable. Those are just a few examples of how much craft and creativity we put into each and every product. Just for you.
No matter how much time it takes, our goal has always remained the same–to create products that inspire your life's best moments–the big, the small, the funny, the spooky, and the sweet. The moments we all cherish. That's Made by Us.
Three StarsBy Lauren | November 8, 2022Costume fit perfect, but the hood was way too small.Bottom Line No, I would not recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Major fit problemsBy Anonymous | October 17, 2022Height 37” | Weight 35lbs | Size 4TCostume itself was super long, and the hood was too shallow. It wouldn’t go onto my daughter’s head but halfway, so it won’t stay up. Because of the ill fitting hood, the zipper was under her chin and was rubbing her skin, causing redness. I am not pleased.Bottom Line No, I would not recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Three StarsBy Anonymous | September 24, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Three StarsBy Betty | October 14, 2019Hood was too small and didnt go but halfway his head. Also, a little short from where it attaches from torso and head space causing zipper to be under his chin. I bought this costume for my grandson for a special needs event. I had to keep pulling the head back the whole time. Very disappointed in the fit.Was this review helpful to you?
- Fit IssuesBy Current Customer | November 21, 2018The hood of the comstume was too small, wouldn’t stay on child’s head.Was this review helpful to you?