Toddler Rainbow Brite Sprite Costume
- Hooded Tunic w/ Attached Belt
- Pair of Booties
- 100% polyester fabric, faux fur & fiberfill stuffing
- Pullover shirt has quilted long sleeves w/ decorative stitching
- Quilted rainbow pants have elastic waistband & decorative stitching
- Hooded sleeveless bubble tunic has hook & loop fastener at center back
- Fully-lined tunic has faux fur outer shell w/ elastic in bottom edge
- Tunic has fiberfill padding between shell and lining for plump appearance
- Appliqued strip at waistline looks like belt w/ pouches
- Star-tipped antennae on top of hood can be bent as desired
- Foam-backed booties have ribbed ankle cuffs
- Officially licensed, exclusive
YOUR OWN LITTLE STAR SPRINKLE
No matter how much joy and cheer that Rainbow Brite managed to spread throughout the world, she couldn't have done any of it without her best pal in all of Rainbow Land. Sprites are always helpful to the folks of Rainbow Land, mining up the crucial star sprinkles that help Rainbow Brite and the rest power their abilities and spread color everywhere... but Twink is a special sprite, for sure!
This little guy used to be a bright red Sprite. He was pretty sad when all his color was drained away by the forces of evil, but being a bright snowball makes him pretty unique, too! That's only empowered the tiny Sprite to work even harder and that brings Rainbow Brite all the encouragement she needs to bring Springtime to the people of Earth. You might think of your own little tyke as the source of color in your life, so we've got the perfect way to show that truth!
DESIGN & DETAILS
Our designers have dipped into their personal star sprinkle supply to create this Rainbow Brite Sprite Costume just for you and your toddler. This bubble tunic is soft-to-the-touch and is worn over the (included) red, pullover shirt with quilted sleeves, while the attached headpiece has Twink's yellow antennae on top. The appliqued belt is attached to the bubble tunic and looks like the various pouches Twink keeps her star sprinkles in. Finally, what Rainbow Land look would be complete without a set of rainbow-colored leggings!? Now, all you'll need is a magical pegasus!
A BRIGHT SPLASH OF COLOR
Having a little friend to watch your back and help you keep that optimistic attitude in the face of dreary humdrum sounds like something right out of a cartoon. And, it is! But, you can have the same magic at your side with this officially licensed Sprite Costume from Rainbow Brite.
|18 Months||Shirt Chest||22"||56cm|
|18 Months||Shirt Length||13"||33cm|
|18 Months||Tunic Chest||29"||74cm|
|18 Months||Tunic Length||18"||46cm|
|18 Months||Pants Waist||23" - 26"||58cm - 66cm|
|18 Months||Pants Length||15"||38cm|
|2T||Shirt Length||13 1/2"||34cm|
|2T||Tunic Length||18 3/8"||47cm|
|2T||Pants Waist||24" - 27"||61cm - 69cm|
|2T||Pants Length||17 1/2"||44cm|
|4T||Shirt Length||14 1/2"||37cm|
|4T||Pants Waist||26" - 29"||66cm - 74cm|
We believe that costumes have the power to create some of life's best moments. That's why we started Made by Us. This diverse selection of costumes and accessories are all artfully designed and expertly crafted by our talented team of artists, designers, and developers.
Each project begins with a passion for true quality–embroidered patches, faux fur cut with care, and hand-selected fabrics that are as durable as they are comfortable. Those are just a few examples of how much craft and creativity we put into each and every product. Just for you.
No matter how much time it takes, our goal has always remained the same–to create products that inspire your life's best moments–the big, the small, the funny, the spooky, and the sweet. The moments we all cherish. That's Made by Us.
- Super cute, but sizing is weird.By Anonymous | August 27, 2019I ordered this for my daughter in a 2T. The top fits well, but the pants look like the elastic is shot. The waist band is huge. I’m going to have to sew it so that they don’t fall off as she is walking.Was this review helpful to you?
- Cute costume, measurements offBy Current Customer | October 29, 2020Size 4TI measured my daughter before ordering, but upon arrival the costume is way too small in the length. I ordered a 4T, but the length of the pants and the top measure at the 18 month size. The pants barely cover her knees. Like another reviewer said, the waist is huge she can’t even keep them up! I exchanged it in hopes that the size was just marked wrong, but the second one came the same size. Unfortunately, this is what she really wanted to be and the second one came less than a week before she was going to wear it. She’ll wear it with a red long sleeve shirt and black leggings... and the fuzzy white part will do even though it’s short too.Bottom Line No, I would not recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?