Toddler Girls Pumpkin Patch Scarecrow Costume
- 100% polyester fabric, 100% polyurethane foam
- One-piece dress styled as pinafore over patchwork shirt
- Closes w/ hook & loop fastener at center back
- Built-in petticoat edged w/ fringe
- Fringed collar has hook & loop fastener at back
- Tie rope belt as desired
- Fabric flower attaches to foam hat w/ hook & loop fastener
Does your little girl love the garden? When you're planning your garden does she insist on looking at all the seeds, asking about everything from marigolds to asparagus? If you happen to bring way more seed packets home then you would when you bring your daughter to the garden center, don't feel bad. You're certainly not alone and what's better than raising a little girl with a healthy green thumb?
So, spring has passed, your garden has flourished. Of course, your little one was helping out all along the way. In the evenings she enjoyed helping you water the little saplings from when they were teeny tiny until now, the tomatoes are heavy on the fuzzy plants and the squash is peeping out from under its heavy vine. This summer, her tiny hands grabbed at rogue weeds and inspected aphid nibbled leaves. You've seen her enjoy the sun-warmed spring peas and gather the basil for pesto. Now, the nights are getting colder and the first leaves are falling on your early autumn fruit, it's time to celebrate the harvest!
Your little gardener will love this down to earth ensemble whether she's donning the patches for a fall photo shoot with the pumpkins she helped pick or for a cute trick-or-treating costume, she even could wear it to Thanksgiving. She'll love the full brown pinafore with its oversized red buttons and little patches. The pointed hat with a cheerful sunflower to add some color will polish off the ensemble. Your little girl deserves to feel adorable after all the little gardener has been working hard all year and you know what they say, you reap what you sow.
- Cutest Little ScarecrowBy Anonymous | November 1, 2020Size SmallThis costume was perfect. She wears a 2T, the small fit great.Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Scarecrow costumeBy Nellie | November 18, 2018My granddaughter looked adorableWas this review helpful to you?
- Really cute!!By Anonymous | September 27, 2018Looked like picture. Got a lot of complimentsWas this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 20, 2021Size 4TThis costume is really cute I bought the 4t for my almost 4 year old and it fits well on her with little room to grow. My daughter is on the taller side and is almost 40 inches tall.Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Three StarsBy Anonymous | October 9, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 9, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- absolutely adorableBy Francisco | September 6, 2021Height 3 | Size 4Tgreat design and good materialsBottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy heli girafi | March 1, 2021Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Kristi Halmi | October 21, 2020Was this review helpful to you?