Toddler Nun Costume
- 100% polyester interlock knit fabric
- Black long-sleeved dress has round neck, hook and loop closure at back
- White collar fastens w/ hook & loop fastener at back
- Veil is sewn to headband that ties at back of neck
- Also available in child, adult & plus sizes
- Exclusive, made by us!
When any parent sits back and thinks about their child, several images pop into the mind. Now, of course, there are moments that are frustrating. Perhaps the good old fashioned bull in a china shop? Or, more realistically, a tornado gone loose in a donut shop! Either way, nobody is going to blame you for thinking of the more destructive and wild-with-energy moments.
But, there are the exactly opposite ones, too. Those memories of your delightful child proving that they, somehow, are connected to greater wisdom. They might say the most profound words, suggesting an insight into how to fix our broken world and bring peace and kindness to all. Perhaps it occurs more often when you get those quiet visions of them totally asleep and sprawled out on their bed with a look on their faces that can only be proof of the existence of angels. Those are the thoughts to hold tight in your mind. Of course, that’s hard to do when the very strong reality of those other images are there (and probably for a greater percentage of the day).
Fortunately, we have a way to meet in the middle and help to get that toddler of yours to try to bring some of those angelic moments into the waking hours. Give your tyke a more heavenly look with this toddler nun costume. The polyester black long-sleeved dress is stylized in the well-known habit style and features a while collar that fastens with Hook and Loop fastener and a sewn-on veil that ties at the back of the neck. While you’re at it, pick up some of the other sizes and you’ll have the perfect convent going. Add a microphone and a wild hairstyle and you’ll have a whole sister act going on!
|12 Months||Sleeve Length||10 1/2"||27cm|
|12 Months||Dress Length||27"||69cm|
|18 Months||Sleeve Length||11 1/4"||29cm|
|18 Months||Dress Length||28"||71cm|
|4T||Sleeve Length||14 1/2"||37cm|
We believe that costumes have the power to create some of life's best moments. That's why we started Made by Us. This diverse selection of costumes and accessories are all artfully designed and expertly crafted by our talented team of artists, designers, and developers.
Each project begins with a passion for true quality–embroidered patches, faux fur cut with care, and hand-selected fabrics that are as durable as they are comfortable. Those are just a few examples of how much craft and creativity we put into each and every product. Just for you.
No matter how much time it takes, our goal has always remained the same–to create products that inspire your life's best moments–the big, the small, the funny, the spooky, and the sweet. The moments we all cherish. That's Made by Us.
Follow us @funcostumes and tag us with #yesfuncostumes for a chance to have your photo featured here.
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | November 1, 2021Height 16 lbs | Weight 16 lbs | Size 12 MonthsMy baby is 8 months old and I order her a 12 month .The black gown was a little big but perfect in a way. There was a gap with the head piece but still loved it.Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- 5 starsBy Current Customer | October 28, 2019This costume fit perfect and was such a hit. Everyone loved it. Made very well.Was this review helpful to you?
- Great costumeBy Anonymous | November 2, 2022Great costume my daughter looked adorable in it. She had so many compliments.Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- CuteBy silvalized | August 28, 2019Using it to go with with the nacho libre theme...my almost 4yr old fits into the 4t perfectly and the material is light so my toddler said it was very comfortable. Great purchase!Was this review helpful to you?
- Nun costumeBy Rosie | November 20, 2018Shipped In great time! The only thing I didnt like was the vale kept falling off!Was this review helpful to you?
- Four StarsBy Current Customer | November 19, 2018Was this review helpful to you?