Toddler Bull Moose Costume
- Pair of Shoe Covers
- Toddler Moose Costume
- 100% polyester fabrics
- Tunic is fully lined w/ hook and loop closure at back of neck
- Tunic has stuffing to make it look poofy
- Hood has 3-D stuffed face w/ button eyes
- Hood has attached stuffed ears and antlers w/ hook and loop closure under chin
- Slip on shoe covers have elastic bands for under shoes w/ hook and loop closures in back
Does your kiddo seem to be growing like a weed? When your baby was born they were so tiny but it seems like they're putting on a pound a week. Well, it could be with how hectic life is while raising an infant, time is slipping away from you. Or perhaps your baby is indeed gaining a pound a week and your kid is secretly a moose calf.
If you think your child is a baby moose masquerading as a human child you shouldn't panic, partially because moose can smell fear and partially because we have a couple questions to ask you to find out. First off, is your child more than a week old? If so, are they able to outrun you? If yes, then your child definitely could be a moose. Secondly, does your child love to eat twigs? Yes, some children love twigs, however, moose find tender little sticks especially appetizing. Lastly, if your child is gaining a pound a week, is covered in brown fur, and has four gangly legs then there's a good chance that your child is a moose, how did you miss that until now? Anyway, if your little one is not a moose but you would like them to look like a one, we have a solution. This bubble costume will give them that bovine shape while the sculpted hood with antlers will make them look right at home in the northern woods.
Maybe you have a woodland animal theme for this Halloween or maybe you're just looking for a super cute photo op on that trip to the cabin this fall, either way, this costume will be one of your kid's favorites. Who wouldn't love lounging in a cushy bubble suit? We're glad we could put you at ease about your kiddo's species and with this costume, your child can explore their moose-like tendencies let made you wonder in the first place.
|6/12MO||Child Size||6-12 Mo||6-12 Mo|
|X-Large||Child Size||4 - 6||4 - 6|
- Really disappointedBy lingchan198512 | November 27, 2018What a big difference....
I can only say it look like a cow...Was this review helpful to you?Vote Yes on the review titled Really disappointed Yes (0) Vote No on the review titled Really disappointed No (0)Monster Responds...I'm so sorry you weren't happy with the costume! Thank you for the feedback we'll make sure to pass this along.
- Decent moose outfit, but not totally as depicted.By Anonymous | October 4, 2022Received the costume I ordered for my 2 year old daughter, and for the most part it's a great outfit, but the antlers are not the same as in the online photo. They appear to be much smaller and they do not stand up like the website leads you to believe. Still a good deal for the price, but I was a bit disappointed that it was not as advertised.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 14, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Does not look like pictureBy Meghan B | October 6, 2021Size MediumThe antlers were on upside down, so they curl downward, making the costume look like a ram. Not sure if it was defective or the picture is just marketed wrong. If it was not defective, it does not look like the moose in the photo.Bottom Line No, I would not recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- So cute!!By Katelyn Quinn | October 31, 2019I never write reviews but I was so impressed with this costume. It was great quality and more adorable than I imagined.Was this review helpful to you?