Toddler Bull Moose Costume
- Pair of Shoe Covers
- Toddler Moose Costume
- 100% polyester fabrics
- Tunic is fully lined w/ hook and loop closure at back of neck
- Tunic has stuffing to make it look poofy
- Hood has 3-D stuffed face w/ button eyes
- Hood has attached stuffed ears and antlers w/ hook and loop closure under chin
- Slip on shoe covers have elastic bands for under shoes w/ hook and loop closures in back
Does your kiddo seem to be growing like a weed? When your baby was born they were so tiny but it seems like they're putting on a pound a week. Well, it could be with how hectic life is while raising an infant, time is slipping away from you. Or perhaps your baby is indeed gaining a pound a week and your kid is secretly a moose calf.
If you think your child is a baby moose masquerading as a human child you shouldn't panic, partially because moose can smell fear and partially because we have a couple questions to ask you to find out. First off, is your child more than a week old? If so, are they able to outrun you? If yes, then your child definitely could be a moose. Secondly, does your child love to eat twigs? Yes, some children love twigs, however, moose find tender little sticks especially appetizing. Lastly, if your child is gaining a pound a week, is covered in brown fur, and has four gangly legs then there's a good chance that your child is a moose, how did you miss that until now? Anyway, if your little one is not a moose but you would like them to look like a one, we have a solution. This bubble costume will give them that bovine shape while the sculpted hood with antlers will make them look right at home in the northern woods.
Maybe you have a woodland animal theme for this Halloween or maybe you're just looking for a super cute photo op on that trip to the cabin this fall, either way, this costume will be one of your kid's favorites. Who wouldn't love lounging in a cushy bubble suit? We're glad we could put you at ease about your kiddo's species and with this costume, your child can explore their moose-like tendencies let made you wonder in the first place.
|6/12MO||Child Size||6-12 Mo||6-12 Mo|
|X-Large||Child Size||4 - 6||4 - 6|
Show us how you're creating unforgettable Halloween memories with #funcostumes.
Be the first to be featured! Follow @funcostumes and tag us with #funcostumes.
- Really disappointedBy lingchan198512 | November 27, 2018What a big difference....
I can only say it look like a cow...Was this review helpful to you?Monster Responds...I'm so sorry you weren't happy with the costume! Thank you for the feedback we'll make sure to pass this along.
- So cute!!By Katelyn Quinn | October 31, 2019I never write reviews but I was so impressed with this costume. It was great quality and more adorable than I imagined.Was this review helpful to you?