Toddler Grey Wolf Costume
- Hooded Jumpsuit w/ Attached Mitts
- Pair of Shoe Covers
- 100% polyester faux fur
- Jumpsuit has front zipper
- Stuffed tail sewn to back of suit
- Mitts attached at sleeve cuffs have stuffed claws, can flip back to free the hands
- Hood has embroidered facial features
- Shoe covers have ribbed cuffs, elastic bands under foot
New Pup in the Pack
It seems like just yesterday, doesn't it? Your child was just a little babe, barely able to bark. Now, your feisty little one has enough energy to fill a swimming pool and is ready to join the pack! You're going to have to teach him all about how to grow from pup to pack-leader... including how to howl at the moon, how to snarl like good wolf, and how to find yummy snacks! First, it's probably best to initiate your kiddo into the pack with a fluffy new outfit!
This Toddler Grey Wolf Costume helps your child realize her inner wolf! Our costume designers worked around the clock to create a style that's one part ferocious and one part adorable, making this outfit the perfect look to help your pup feel like part of the pack!
Design & Details
This cute costume incorporates plenty of details that any pack leader can appreciate! The costume comes with a faux fur jumpsuit that's ultra-cozy for any pup. It has a handy zipper in the front, so your little one can wriggle into this costume with ease. The furry tail attached to the back is perfect for wagging at friends and family. The attached mitts have stuffed faux leather claws attached them and the foot covers are designed to fit over your toddler's favorite pair of shoes. And the hood? It's just too adorable! It has a pair of little wolf ears on top, along with fierce little wolf face embroidered on the front. It all combines for an outfit that's cute, cozy, and just the right amount of ferocious!
Gather the Pack!
Your little one will be ready to run with the pack in no time! Just make sure to check out some of our adult wolf costumes to get the whole family involved in this woofin' cute look!
We believe that costumes have the power to create some of life's best moments. That's why we started Made by Us. This diverse selection of costumes and accessories are all artfully designed and expertly crafted by our talented team of artists, designers, and developers.
Each project begins with a passion for true quality–embroidered patches, faux fur cut with care, and hand-selected fabrics that are as durable as they are comfortable. Those are just a few examples of how much craft and creativity we put into each and every product. Just for you.
No matter how much time it takes, our goal has always remained the same–to create products that inspire your life's best moments–the big, the small, the funny, the spooky, and the sweet. The moments we all cherish. That's Made by Us.
- sizing problemBy Anonymous | January 27, 2022Size 4TThe costume is cute, but very small! 4T is tiny, maybe for 1.5 years old baby, not for 3 years old wolf, disappointing.Was this review helpful to you?
- Four StarsBy Anonymous | December 9, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Four StarsBy Anonymous | October 30, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 21, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Four StarsBy Anonymous | October 19, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Super soft, but WAAAAAY smallBy Briana | September 5, 2020Height 40" | Weight 40 | Size 4TWe ordered the largest size they had for our 3.5 yo, and the 4T was more like the size of a 2T, barely went to his mid calf and couldn't put the hood all the way on. These two sizes are by no means interchangeable, so we were super disappointed at how tiny it was. However, the material is exceptionally soft - VERY surprised by that - which made us even more bummed that it was way, way too small. I recommend the costume as far as quality, but the sizing needs to be corrected. A shame it doesn't go any larger in the options. The tail is adorable as well.Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?