Furry Elmo Costume for Toddlers
- 3T/4T: Sold out
- 100% polyester microfiber faux fur
- Hook and Loop fastener tab closures at center back
- Faux fur hood has elastic-edged face opening, Hook and Loop fastener under chin
- Elmo's eyes & nose soft-sculpted on top of hood
"Um, the meaning of life for Elmo is respecting your elders by saying Mr. And Ms. and saying thank you and also giving lots of loves and kisses. That's the meaning of life for Elmo."
What an admirable outlook on existence—and from Sesame Street's own Elmo! We all know manners make the world go around, and who doesn't love hugs and kisses? What an admirable parent you must be for reinforcing such respectful behavior and a heartfelt message with this warm, secure Toddler Furry Elmo Costume! Whether your little one wants to count with Count von Count, hang out with Big Bird and gang, peruse the secrets of The Furchester Hotel, or simply stand out among all the other tiny, fur-faced monsters, it's all possible in this one. Your boy will be tickled pink with curiosity at the world!
When he's ready to explore the world (or at least your neighborhood) with the confidence of his favorite furry red character, you can be confident his costume will keep him both warm and secure, as it features Hook and Loop fastener closures at the mid-back and under the chin, as well as microfiber faux fur from hood to feet. With this costume on and Elmo's meaning of life in mind—not to mention candy in your bags—we cannot imagine anything but a great Halloween night of trick-or-treating for the both of you.
|Size 4/6||Child Size||4 - 6||4 - 6|
Follow us @funcostumes and tag us with #yesfuncostumes for a chance to have your photo featured here.
- Best money I've ever spent...By NM | November 6, 2020Height 33 inches | Weight 30 lbs | Size 2TSize 2T fit perfectly! The costume sheds a little bit, but I didn't care - my little one was ecstatic (he loves Elmo), and people just melted when they saw him. He won Halloween, in my humble opinion!Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?Vote Yes on the review titled Best money I've ever spent... Yes (0) Vote No on the review titled Best money I've ever spent... No (0)
- Poorly madeBy Anonymous | October 30, 2022Size 2TCostume is made very poorly. The seams/ hems were undone and partially ripped. The hat was made uneven with more fabric on one side. I had to alter it to even be worn. Additionally it ran small and I measured my son before I bought it.Bottom Line No, I would not recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 31, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Lop sidedBy Anonymous | October 31, 2016This was poorly made, it ripped a hole in the side within the 1st half hour, its lop sided, one of the legs was longer than the other. Awful.Was this review helpful to you?