The Conjuring Collectors Annabelle Doll Prop
- Doll is 40" tall
- Body is flexible polyurethane foam over wire frame; hands, head, & shoulders are vinyl
- Intricately detailed gown & hairstyle
- Officially licensed
Well, Hello Again, Dolly!
When will people learn that you have to take playtime seriously? Sure, not all the time. Some dolls can take the adoration of a child and let it go when it's time for lights out. But when it comes to Anabelle, it's all or nothing. You never know what this little dolly might get up to next. She's a real wild card. Not only might she move on her own, she's actually a real smarty, writing notes to her people when she gets a little lonely. How sweet, right?
Now you might be wondering, if Annabelle is so terrifying and relentless, why would you want her in your house. Because, friends, this is not Annabelle! We like you too much to send any entity so destructive your way. Nope, this is simply a look-alike to delight fans of the Conjuring Universe and make visitors to your home shiver in fear. All the fear without commitment to a demonic haunting? What a nice compromise. And if you're still unsure, just ask the nun who's hovering over your shoulder.
Bringing this to-scale Annabelle doll into your home is sure to cement any horror collection. Sculpted by a master of movie prop replica, Mark Anthony, the level of detail and quality of Anna's expression is unmistakable. Fully clothed with her Miss Me note in one hand, Annabelle is ready to be displayed. You can even pose her to your liking. Durable and detailed, the replica stands at a tall 40". Keep her in the Collector's window box to keep her pristine (and her demons at bay).
Conjuring Up The Courage
While the level of detail in this doll might almost be disturbing, you're sure to feel like one of the Warren's when you display Annabelle in your home. Now, whether you decide to keep her under lock and key in a glass case is up to you!
- Five StarsBy Syd | August 15, 2021Size StandardOh. Man. This is perfect!!! I’ve been waiting years to finally get one. The internet was completely out of stock for a long time and I finally came across this website. She fits in perfectly in my home.Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Miss me?By Mark | October 2, 2020Size StandardVery pleased very satisfied. This is the best replica of Annabelle and very detailed. Glad I chose to HalloweenCostumes.com. She is perfect for my Halloween set up. Hopefully she doesn't wonder off her chair.Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?Monster Responds...She looks so... sweet? She's not reading this, is she? Good. Because your Annabelle Doll looks so scary! Thanks for leaving a review and photos!
- Best Annabelle Replica!By Surfsup5120 | June 5, 2020Height 40 Inches | Weight 16 Lbs | Size StandardI've Been Debating For Months On This Doll And Finally Cracked. Then Comes To Find Out Its Sold out EVERYWHERE Online. So I Was Bummed. Then Came Across Halloweencostumes.com. I Was Weary At First, Since I Usually Shop On Amazon, Tots, Walmart ETC. I Had A Few Questions And The Customer Service Was Great! So I Figured Why Not And Go For It. Shipping Was Super Fast So That Was A Plus And Wow! This Doll Is Amazing! Im A Horror Fan So My Mind Was Blown Away. Didn't Realize How Tall She Was. This Doll I s By Far The Closes You'll Ever Get To The Actual Doll From The Film. Shes Made Of Durable Material And High Quality. Her Dress Is Made Of Great Fabric And Not The Cheap Kind. Shes Fully Pose able And Comes In A Window Collectors Box. Literally Looks Like She Jumped Out Of The Screen. Im Happy With This Product And Will Be Doing More Business With This Store Soon! Highly Recommend! 10 Out Of 5 Stars. Trick Or Treat Studios Knocked This Out Of The Park.Was this review helpful to you?Monster Responds...We're so glad that you had such a good experience ordering from us. We couldn't agree more, Trick or Treat Studio props are absolutely amazing. Thanks for the eerie photos, and don't forget to come back and visit your fellow horror fans. We always have something creepy cooking!
- Wife loved itBy Mike | September 4, 2020My wife wanted an Annabelle doll so we searched the web to see what was out there. We found a few different ones until she saw this one. We ordered it and my wife is very happy with it. Very realistic. While I was unpacking it, lighting struck right outside the window causing me to jump. That was the start of a big thunder storm. I was debating if I should put her back in the box but I didn't. LOL True story.Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?Monster Responds...OOOh! That's the kind of spooky stuff we love to hear about here at HC headquarters! We're glad Annabelle delivered some serious scares on arrival. Hopefully, she keeps it up throughout the Halloween season!
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 10, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | September 29, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | September 26, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Four StarsBy Anonymous | September 26, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Four StarsBy Anonymous | September 23, 2021Was this review helpful to you?