The Big Lebowski Jesus Costume for Men
- Bowling Glove
- Ball Rag
- The Big Lebowski Mens Jesus Costume
- 100% Polyester fabric
- Jumpsuit has front zipper closure
- Jumpsuit also has four pockets on front
- Plastic metallic closure on faux belt
- Bowling glove has look and loop tape closures
- Bowling bag is stretch knit
Jesus Quintana may have only had a few minutes of screen time in the movie, The Big Lebowski but he certainly made a pretty big impression and quickly became a cult favorite of the film. You can play the role of Jesus Quintana with The Jesus Costume licensed from The Big Lebowski. It comes with a marvelous purple jumpsuit with “Jesus” embroidered onto the chest. It also has four functional pockets in the front and a faux belt attached to the waist. The glove and bowling rag are also included with this costume set. You’ll be ready to roll, no matter what day of the week it is.
The Big Lebowski is a trademark and copyright of Universal Studios. Licensed by Universal Studios Licensing. All Rights Reserved. A Note to Parents: The Big Lebowski is rated R. Consult www.filmratings.com for further information.
We believe that costumes have the power to create some of life's best moments. That's why we started Made by Us. This diverse selection of costumes and accessories are all artfully designed and expertly crafted by our talented team of artists, designers, and developers.
Each project begins with a passion for true quality–embroidered patches, faux fur cut with care, and hand-selected fabrics that are as durable as they are comfortable. Those are just a few examples of how much craft and creativity we put into each and every product. Just for you.
No matter how much time it takes, our goal has always remained the same–to create products that inspire your life's best moments–the big, the small, the funny, the spooky, and the sweet. The moments we all cherish. That's Made by Us.
Show us how you're creating unforgettable Halloween memories with #funcostumes.
Be the first to be featured! Follow @funcostumes and tag us with #funcostumes.
- Color inaccurateBy Jjinnlyn | August 3, 2019The color is a very dark purple, which is very different from the lavender it is in the movie and the stock photo. The sizing is accurate, though I had to take it in as I expected.Was this review helpful to you?
- Cheap and Too ShortBy Jeff | November 18, 2018While it looks good on the internet, when the large I ordered arrived it was way to short at the inseam, causing me to have to return it too get a large. When the large came in the inseam barely fit with the bottom of the pants about 4 inches too short, with a waistline fit for a fat guy. I wouldn't recommendWas this review helpful to you?
- Was just okayBy Current Customer | May 15, 2018The collar was not made properly so the lower notch wanted to roll inwards instead of making a point as it should. The plastic belt closure would not stay flat and the zipper flap kind of hung open so the zipper showed. It was okay for a costume but not great for someone with OCD. Kept messing with the parts that were weird to make them right….Was this review helpful to you?
- Crotch WAY too longBy Jacque | October 30, 2020Height 5’8 | Weight 195 | Size X-LargeThe color was darker than I expected but I didn’t mind that too much, it was the fit that I wasn’t pleased with. The crotch went down to the middle of my thighs and the legs were super high water on me. Plus there was so much extra material in the waist, like it was made for a very large waistline and I’m not petite woman by any means. The bag will hold the weight of a bowling ball (at least for a short period of time) so that was a plus.Was this review helpful to you?