Toddler Striped Gray Kitten Costume
- Jumpsuit w/ attached Shoe Covers
- 100% polyester velour fabric
- Jumpsuit fastens w/ plastic snaps at center back
- Toddler Striped Gray Kitten Costume
- Hood fastens to jumpsuit neckline w/ plastic snaps
- Appliqued & embroidered cat face on top of hood
Don't you just love kittens?! It's pretty much been scientifically proven that kittens make everything more adorable. Even though your little one doesn't need any help in the adorable department, they'll still love playing in this cuddly Striped Gray Kitten Costume!
No matter what shenanigans a kitty cat gets caught up in, they always somehow manage to look like the cutest things, ever. If we had a team of adorable kitten experts (we mean experts on adorable kittens, because experts who actually were adorable kittens would almost be too cute!), we bet they would be able to tell us if it is their big twinkling eyes, their fluffy striped fur, or their little curly tails that is most responsible for their super-cuteness. Or if, as we've always suspected, it's everything about a silly little kitty working together that makes them so irresistibly cute. In fact, the only thing about kittens that we don't like is that they eventually grow up, but since they end up turning into cool cats, we can't get too bummed out by that!
Take plenty of pictures of your toddler in this adorable costume, so they can see how cute they looked when they grow up into a cool cat, too! The soft one piece jumpsuit has everything you'll need to dress your little one up as a cuddly striped kitten, including a plush tail attached to the back, and a button up hood with ears and a kitty face stitched into the top. Keep an eye on your yarn when this little kitten is scampering about, or they might run off with it!
|0/6MO||Chest||24" - 26"||61cm - 66cm|
|6/12 MO||Chest||26" - 28"||66cm - 71cm|
|6/12 MO||Child Size||6 /12MO||6 /12MO|
|12/24 Months||Chest||30" - 34"||76cm - 86cm|
|12/24 Months||Length||25 1/2"||65cm|
|12/24 Months||Child Size||12 /24MO||12 /24MO|
|2T/4T||Chest||30" - 32"||76cm - 81cm|
- Cute but the hood is an issueBy Current Customer | August 20, 2017I ordered a size 2-3t for my two and a half year old and the hood is too small for her, I have a really hard time getting it on and keeping it on. Keeps wanting to fall back. Anyways other than that it's super cute and cozy.Was this review helpful to you?
Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 14, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 9, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 6, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 2, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | September 28, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- One StarBy Anonymous | October 25, 2019This is the worst thing I have ever bought. The feet and literally sewn on backwards. My child can not wear this. Do not buy this item!Was this review helpful to you?
- CostumeBy Mom | November 18, 2018This was a perfect costume for my 20 month old daughter! The cat head snaps off if your child does not like something on their heads and the feet part fit wonderfully over the shoes.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Current Customer | November 17, 2018Great first Halloween costume for my baby girl. Very soft and warm. I recommend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Reasonable for the PriceBy Current Customer | October 5, 2016My daughter LOVED being a kitten. She couldn't get enough of looking at herself in the mirror. We didn't like the tongue on the hood (which isn't in the pictures) and the elastic on the arms was WAY too tight. We had to cut it because her little hands were turning white. We got the 12-24 month size (which is a HUGE gap) and even though she was only 14 months (and in the 50th percentile) they were still incredibly tight. All in all, she loved being a kitty and we are glad we purchased this from you.Was this review helpful to you?