Stitch Infant Costume
- Romper w/ Attached Mitts
- 100% polyester velour & mesh; 45% modacrylic, 28% acrylic, 27% polyester faux fur; 100% polyurethane foam
- Long-sleeved romper fastens w/ Hook and Loop fastener at center back & at crotch for diaper access
- Mitts sewn to sleeve cuffs flip back to free hands
- Stuffed tail fastens to back of romper w/ Hook and Loop fastener
- Hood fastens under chin w/ Hook and Loop fastener; foam nose & ears, appliqued eyes on top
- Officially licensed
Straight from the adorable Disney animated classic, this Stitch infant costume is very soft, and looks just like the lovable alien from the film. The headpiece has an opening for their entire face, with big ears, and a tuft of blue hair on top. He'll even have little paws and soft claws! So, make this Stitch costume a part of your Ohana and plan for a Hawaiian Halloween!
- Headpiece didn't fitBy Current Customer | December 1, 2016The costume is adorable however, the headpiece didn't fit my baby. He has an average size head and I got the 12-18 month size with him being 14 months and it wasn't even long enough to go around my baby's jawline. The headpiece was for a newborn I guess.
The tail is attached by Velcro so needless to say it fell off at some point. Maybe it was due to my baby being very active but I don't know. I rated this a 2 because for the price, the headpiece should have been able to fit around my baby's face to fasten by the Velcro and the tail should be stitched on. Overall, I was a bit disappointed.Was this review helpful to you?