Star Trek TNG Deluxe Operations Adult Costume
- Costume Top
- Badge Pin
- 5 Collar Pip Pins
- 100% polyester costume top
- Full length rear zipper
- Communicator badge attaches with closed clasp bar pin
- Includes 5 butterfly clasp collar insignia pins
- 4 gold pins and 1 black pin allows you to properly display your desired rank insignia
- Includes character guide to match rank of your favorite TNG and DS9 characters
- Officially licensed
You’ve finally done it! You’ve graduated from Starfleet Academy and you’ve drawn your dream assignment--the one you’ve always hoped for--aboard the Starship Enterprise! You’ll get to work under the legendary Captain Picard and have amazing adventures all across the galaxy. Just make sure to follow your skills into engineering, or security, or medical, and make all your dreams come true!
Whether you idolize Commanders Work, Data, or Geordi LaForge, this outfit will help you fit right in with the rest of the Enterprise crew. When you don this Star Trek: TNG Adult Deluxe Operations Uniform, you’ll feel the honor and history of boldly trekking where few others have gone, making contact with new and interesting alien cultures, and wildly ignoring the Prime Directive -- despite Picard’s best attempts not to. Just don’t volunteer for the most dangerous assignments, you don’t want to turn yourself into a red shirt. Oh and also, our best advice --grow a beard. Trust us on this one--or look it up--even LaForge will tell you it’s the way to go.
Whatever you decide to do aboard your new assignment, just know that you’ll look sharp in this officially licensed costume top, complete with a communicator badge and five butterfly clasp collar insignia pins. Display your appropriate rank as you continue to rise in power. Accessorize this top with a black pair of pants and you’ll be all set to climb aboard. Now get out there and make sure to write home about all those adventures.
Show us how you're creating unforgettable Halloween memories with #funcostumes.
Be the first to be featured! Follow @funcostumes and tag us with #funcostumes.
- Poor Customer ServiceBy Current Customer | November 12, 2018I never received my costume. Over paid and have not received my money back yet... 12 days after it should have been delivered.Was this review helpful to you?Monster Responds...Hello! Thank you for your input. In checking the UPS tracking number linked to your order, it indicated that UPS attempted to deliver it to you on 10/31/18, which is later than the expected delivery date of 10/30/18 shown on the order. The tracking further shows the package was "refused by the receiver", so it is currently being re-routed back to us. I will reach out to you privately through your e-mail address on file for further resolution.
- cowabungaBy Current Customer | August 11, 2016it was greatWas this review helpful to you?