Samurai Darth Vader Costume
- Jumpsuit w/ Attached Armor Pieces
- Samurai Darth Vader Costume
- Inspired by Vader's look but in a classic Samurai style
- 100% polyester fabric, 100% polyurethane foam
- Jumpsuit has hook & loop fastener strips at center back
- Foam armor pieces sewn to shoulders, chest, sleeves, pants legs
- Foam belt has fabric waist ties
- Face mask has elastic band around back of head
- Helmet has elastic chin strap
- Officially licensed
Star Wars is awesome. That's a fact. You can look it up in history books and it will say "Fact: Star Wars is awesome." Probably. And samurai are equally awesome. Another fact you can look up in a book. Naturally, when you combine the two you get something known as "super awesome." Is there a chance that the two of these things together could become so awesome that the universe explodes? Scientists have not ruled it out (although we're pretty sure no one has actually asked them this possibility). But don't worry, because we need this in our lives! You have the power to make the world more awesome simply by wearing this costume. Isn't that reason enough to own it? Shouldn't we all own this? Probably yes. If only for the sake of humanity, that we all be a little bit more awesome than we were before.
Now, we all know that George Lucas was inspired by samurai films when dreaming up Star Wars. That's why you've got these incredible sword fights between force users and why Darth Vader has that awesome helmet he wears. But it wasn't just sword fights. Samurai lived by a code of honor about how to see the world and live in it. Sound like someone you know? Maybe like... the Jedi? Yup, Jedi and samurai are basically the same thing. Now, apparently the samurai didn't have the ability to use the force, but they still had some pretty sweet swords. Take your rightful place among the most awesome. Wear this costume and prepare yourself to become a true warrior of all things, both sides of the force. Bring balance to the awesomeness of the world!
- Samurai Darth Vader disappointmentBy Current Customer | August 20, 2016I was looking forward to these costume since I saw it on line several months ago. I the helmet and mask was bent and wrapped. The shoulder armour pads did not fit right. It sticks out and does not lay flat along ones shoulder. The material used to hold the padded foam armour sections is very cheap and easy to rip. There was a piece of armour on the breast plate that was not in the picture. This piece covers up the upper breast plate, very annoying. The only thing I can do is in the future is to buy black overalls and put Velcro strips on the areas where the armour should go. Then cut the foam armour off this costume and Velcro them in place on the overalls. The overall material would last longer then the material on this costume. With a Star Wars label on this product I excepted more. Very disappointed with this. I thought about returning this but I will just modify it and have a product that would last longer and have a higher quality then the costume as it presently exist.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 7, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Four StarsBy Andy Van Goethem | May 8, 2021Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?