Adult Little Red Riding Hood and Baby Wolf Costume
- Wolf Body
- 100% polyester
- Cape has tie closure
- Hood/ mask w/ wolf face & hook and loop closure back
- Plush wolf body with elastic & hook and loop closure
An Unstoppable Alliance
Little Red Ridinghood had a good reason to fear the wolf. The beastie wanted to gobble up everything in site. He wanted to gobble up the basket of snack, he wanted to gobble up Grandma, and in the end, he wanted to gobble up Little Red as well! But what would have happened if Red and the wolf would have joined together? Red could get the wolf as many snacks as he wanted and the wolf could be Red's wilderness guide. They could have all sorts of adventures! They could climb mountains, eat at steak houses, zipline through pine trees, and watch the sunset over grandma's house while sharing a homemade pie. While the tale we know and love might have a happily ever after tagged onto the end but if our two main characters had formed an alliance, we think the whole tale could have been happy!
This duo mother and child costume will be a blast for Halloween. No need to convince baby to wear their first Halloween costume, this carrier cover does the job! The grey wolf costume slips over your front carrier and has stuffed arms and legs while your kiddo gets to wear whatever makes them happy and comfortable. Then, slip the red hood around your shoulders and you'll be ready to head to grandma's house in fairytale style!
Hear that Howl
No one loves to hear their baby cry but it's a little more manageable when they're dressed like a wolf. After all, there's no better way to get a picture of your little wolf howling at the moon! Perfect for heading out to a fairy tale themed party, reading event, or any Halloween event, this costume will keep you and yours both comfortable and festive. Now, that's a costume search with a happy ending!
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | January 23, 2022Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | November 1, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 8, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 1, 2021Was this review helpful to you?