Men's Plus Size Lucky Leprechaun Costume
- Bow Tie
- 100% polyester poplin fabric
- Cutaway tailcoat jacket has brass-tone button at center front
- Pants have elastic at waist & at cuffs that fall just below the knees
- Pleated black satin cummerbund has hook & loop fastener at back
- Bow tie has elastic neck band
- Top hat has memory wire in brim edge
- Shirt and knee socks not included
- Exclusively, made by us!
Maybe we're biased, but it seems like the Irish have some of the best magical creatures out there. Faerie folk are just so delightfully spiteful. People tried to treat them with respect by avoiding faerie trees, steering clear of fairy rings, and leaving them baked goods. But faeries, including Leprechauns, could get irritated rather easily. And if they did they might turn milk sour, sicken livestock, or cause a variety of mischief.
Out of all the Irish fairies, why does the Leprechaun get so much love? That's easy enough. They love to party! They love to dance so much that they're the only fairies that make shoes because their soles are always wearing out. They're talented at playing the tin whistle, the fiddle, and a Celtic drum called the bodhrán. While we wouldn't suggest going to visit a Leprechaun under a faerie tree, that never ends up good, dressing up as a Leprechaun lets the faeries know that they aren't forgotten and that you're down to hang!
Design & Details
Festive is the name of the game when it comes to this Made by Us Leprechaun Costume. The kelly green color stands out while the traditional cut speaks of old-school Ireland. The tailcoat buttons at the waist with a brassy button. The short pants are cropped just under the knee, cinched with elastic. The elastic waistband of the pants is hidden away under the cummerbund. Polished off with a green bow tie and a top hat for a look that's fit for any Faerie gathering!
Bring Your Own Whistle
Are you ready to bring a sense of old-world charm to this year's Saint Patrick's Day events? This look is polished and timeless. Complete your look with white knee-high socks, a white collared shirt, and a mischevious attitude. Just be sure to tie your dancing shoes nice and tight!
|2X||Jacket Length (front)||22 1/2"||57cm|
|2X||Jacket Length (back)||47 1/2"||121cm|
|2X||Pants Waist||43 1/2" - 53 1/2"||110cm - 136cm|
|2X||Hat Circumference||23 1/2"||60cm|
|3X||Sleeve Length||26 1/4"||67cm|
|3X||Jacket Length (front)||22 3/4"||58cm|
|3X||Jacket Length (back)||48"||122cm|
|3X||Pants Waist||49" - 59"||124cm - 150cm|
|3X||Hat Circumference||23 1/2"||60cm|
We believe that costumes have the power to create some of life's best moments. That's why we started Made by Us. This diverse selection of costumes and accessories are all artfully designed and expertly crafted by our talented team of artists, designers, and developers.
Each project begins with a passion for true quality–embroidered patches, faux fur cut with care, and hand-selected fabrics that are as durable as they are comfortable. Those are just a few examples of how much craft and creativity we put into each and every product. Just for you.
No matter how much time it takes, our goal has always remained the same–to create products that inspire your life's best moments–the big, the small, the funny, the spooky, and the sweet. The moments we all cherish. That's Made by Us.
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | March 18, 2022Size 2XSo, for some info...I'm 4'11 and a bit over 200 lbs (no judgement LOL). Anyway, I really wanted the men's costume and not the women's version. So I ordered a 2X, knowing that it would be ridiculously long on the sleeves and pants, but would also be too big a big for me on the pants, as I'm more of a 1X. Pants were roomy and long, so I used double sided tape to make them more into knickers and less of regular pants for me. The sleeves were long, rolled them up. Cummerbund was too big so I just double knotted it. I made the costume work really well, and everyone got a kick out of it. Did it look too big on me, because it was? Yes, but it still worked and I was very pleased with the costume. Also, the material was on the lightweight side, which I also really appreciated.Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Four StarsBy Anonymous | November 1, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Four StarsBy Anonymous | October 23, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Great cosutmeBy John | October 11, 2021This costume is adjustable and as promised. I can't wait to use it.Was this review helpful to you?