Plus Size Kimono Costume
- 100% polyester
- Zipper enclosure in back of dress, gold accents on sleeves and neck
- Obi belt attaches with ties
- Headpiece attaches with large bobby pin, pink flower accent
Design & Details
First, let’s start with the color of this beautiful, Japnese-inspired kimono. Instead of wearing dull colors like tans, pale blues, and drab grays, you’ll be decked out in red and gold. This cardinal color palate is a total one-eighty from your go-to garb, making it ideal for a classic look. Add the included obi belt and headpiece and you'll be dressed up from head to toe.
We believe that costumes have the power to create some of life's best moments. That's why we started Made by Us. This diverse selection of costumes and accessories are all artfully designed and expertly crafted by our talented team of artists, designers, and developers.
Each project begins with a passion for true quality–embroidered patches, faux fur cut with care, and hand-selected fabrics that are as durable as they are comfortable. Those are just a few examples of how much craft and creativity we put into each and every product. Just for you.
No matter how much time it takes, our goal has always remained the same–to create products that inspire your life's best moments–the big, the small, the funny, the spooky, and the sweet. The moments we all cherish. That's Made by Us.
Show us how you're creating unforgettable Halloween memories with #funcostumes.
Be the first to be featured! Follow @funcostumes and tag us with #funcostumes.
- Don’t waste your moneyBy Rosie | November 19, 2018The costume is self is super cute and I was really excited to wear it. But then when I put it on immediately just from getting in the car the seams started splitting open. The fabric is so cheap and is not reinforced at all. I had to use packaging tape in order to keep it together before the end of my workday.Was this review helpful to you?
- Not flattering on Plus sizeBy Current Customer | October 16, 2018It's a definite NO for Plus size person. The 4X runs bit large and long. The thin fabric has no stretch. This costume needs to be more form hugging to look right. Or you'll look like a hot mess. Returned it.Was this review helpful to you?