Men's Cop Plus Size Costume
- 2 Badges
- 100% polyester poplin fabric
- Shirt has buttons at center front & sleeve cuffs
- Embroidered "Police" patch on right sleeve
- 2 gusseted breast pockets
- Pants have elastic back waistband
- False fly w/ decorative button at top
- Faux leather belt has silver-tone metal buckle
- Necktie is not pre-tied, so you'll have to learn how to tie it
- Hat has faux leather bill, wire in crown for shape
- Exclusively, made by us!
Who was it that made up the good cop, bad cop trope? We have to say... we're not really a fan of the bad cop. They're always mean and they take things too far. We think we could use a ton more good cops hanging out in the world! After all, the good cop is the one who does all of the really cool things on the force!
When a cat is stuck in a tree who do you think is going to coax it down? The good cop, that's who. Getting the local kitty down from the tree is what we call serving and protecting!
This costume set is styled as a shirt and pants uniform set, along with belt, tie, hat, and badge to complete the ensemble. Lightweight woven 100% polyester costume pieces come in a rich navy blue. The hat comes with a silver "Special Police" badge attached, and a matching badge secures to your chest to proudly display your position. A realistic embroidered badge is attached to the right arm, and you can complete the style with the necktie and vinyl belt.
Serve and Protect
A pair of aviators might make your look more authentic, but you won't need them to become the good cop. All you need to do is get out to the party and be excellent to your fellow citizens. Help them out if they need it, give them good advice, and whatever you do, if there's a cat in the tree, go get some cream and coax it down from the branch! That's how you be a good fake cop. Speaking of fake, don't forget that you're just that. Don't go confusing the unsuspecting! Party responsibly as any good cop will tell ya.
|2X||Waist||44" - 52"||112cm - 132cm|
|3X||Shirt Length||28 1/2"||72cm|
|3X||Waist||48" - 54"||122cm - 137cm|
|4X||Waist||54" - 60"||137cm - 152cm|
|4X||Pants Outseam||44 1/2"||113cm|
|5X||Shirt Length||29 1/2"||75cm|
|5X||Waist||60" - 66"||152cm - 168cm|
|5X||Pants Outseam||44 1/2"||113cm|
We believe that costumes have the power to create some of life's best moments. That's why we started Made by Us. This diverse selection of costumes and accessories are all artfully designed and expertly crafted by our talented team of artists, designers, and developers.
Each project begins with a passion for true quality–embroidered patches, faux fur cut with care, and hand-selected fabrics that are as durable as they are comfortable. Those are just a few examples of how much craft and creativity we put into each and every product. Just for you.
No matter how much time it takes, our goal has always remained the same–to create products that inspire your life's best moments–the big, the small, the funny, the spooky, and the sweet. The moments we all cherish. That's Made by Us.
- Not worth the moneyBy Mike | May 1, 2019The material is terrible. The shirt is super short and barely can be tucked into the pants unless they are worn very high. The shoulders on the shirt are tight. The badges both fell off right away. The shirt has stitching coming out before I even put it on and not sure it will last more than one time. The belt doesn’t fit through the belt loops and has to be pushed through. And the clothes are very hot. Overall not a good purchase. The other costume I purchase was much better quality than this one.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Halloween | October 4, 2022Height 62 | Weight 180 | Size 5XThis Halloween website was so wonderful and amazing the costumes look so goodBottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Three StarsBy Anonymous | November 5, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 19, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Pretty OkayBy PC | November 7, 2018The shirt and tie were great. The pants looked funny so he just wore dark slacks instead. And the hat didn't work because the wire rim that was in it fell out so I had to buy a police hat elsewhere. But the shirt and patch and all were very sharp.Was this review helpful to you?