Minecraft Deluxe Zombie Costume for Kids
- 100% polyester fabric, 100% polyurethane foam
- Top has hook & loop fastener at back of neck
- Pants have elastic waistband
- Molded plastic mask has elastic band around back of head
- Mask has inner foam padding for comfort & positioning
- Officially licensed
Beasts in Paradise
Pioneering a whole new world is a nerve-wracking job for anyone. People who explore the desert have to worry about finding water. People who settle in the mountains have to make a shelter that will last the winter. And if you're settling in the pixelated world of Minecraft? Well, things are just a little bit easier. You can make a shelter in no time when you can punch out building materials from the trees around you. However, while the desert has the danger of rattlesnakes and the mountains have wolves and cougars, the settlers in Minecraft have some seriously scary beasts to keep themselves safe from. Your child is probably pretty familiar with all the dangers and pitfalls of the new world. And this Halloween, don't be surprised if your child wants to morph from the victim to the predator. It's much more fun to be a bad guy while trick-or-treating, anyway!
Your child will feel like one of the most dangerous threats in Minecraft when they're wearing this bright green and blue zombie costume. The top is lightweight, made of foam that will keep your child's blocky form sturdy. The pixelated tunic is topped by a square helmet that features rectangular eyes, an angular patterned jaw, and a moss green hairline.
There's no need your child needs to head out into reality alone this year. This can easily become a group costume that would make both Alex and Steve cringe. Actually, Alex and Steve can come too. This zombie problem might even make other people realize how much fun Minecraft would be. It's not just about playing virtual blocks, there is danger in the brave new world! But don't worry, their menace can't last forever. They'll be their sweet original selves once the sun comes up!
|3T/4T||Pants Waist||18" - 25"||46cm - 64cm|
|Size 4/6||Top Length||20"||51cm|
|Size 4/6||Pants Waist||20" - 32"||51cm - 81cm|
|Size 4/6||Pants Length||29"||74cm|
|Size 4/6||Child Size||4-6||4-6|
|7/8||Pants Waist||20" - 34"||51cm - 86cm|
|7/8||Pants Length||32 1/2"||83cm|
|Size 10/12||Top Length||21"||53cm|
|Size 10/12||Pants Waist||24" - 36"||61cm - 91cm|
|Size 10/12||Pants Length||36"||91cm|
|Size 10/12||Child Size||10-12||10-12|
|Size 14/16||Top Length||22"||56cm|
|Size 14/16||Pants Waist||24" - 36"||61cm - 91cm|
|Size 14/16||Pants Length||38"||97cm|
|Size 14/16||Child Size||14-16||14-16|
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 24, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Three StarsBy Anonymous | October 23, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 16, 2021Size Size 4/6If you’re going to buy this costume you need to tell them to send it in a box. First time I got it the mask was completely broken from being shipped in a tiny bag. I had to call and tell them to send it in a box which they did and then the mask was fine.Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 2, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Three StarsBy Current Customer | December 7, 2018Was this review helpful to you?
- Minecraft ZombieBy Current Customer | November 18, 2018Subject mask had a bad fit which required adaptation so that any vision was possible. Poor design. Hang it on a wall would be better use.Was this review helpful to you?