Minecraft Child Adaptive Steve Costume
- Foam Overlay
- 100% polyester fabric; 94% polyester, 6% spandex mesh
- Costume is designed with multiple access openings to accommodate IV ports, bladder catheters, or abdominal feeding tubes
- Openings at center back, pants inseams, left front waist, and sleeves from cuff to elbow, all close w/ hook & loop fastener
- Foam overlay attaches to shoulders of jumpsuit w/ hook & loop fastener
- All-over printed graphics
- Stiffened mask covers entire face, has elastic band around back of head
- Mask has mesh view port, will restrict vision
- Officially licensed
E for Everybody
Minecraft swooped in and stole all our hearts. We all instantly loved the cubic world, the vibrant colors, the ability to build just about anything we can imagine, and even the adventure that we'd find buried deep below those blocks of minerals. But what is the best part of Minecraft? It has to be the fact that it is a game that the whole family can enjoy. Parents can play with their kiddos, and tykes of all ages, shapes, and sizes get to explore the world together!
It is no surprise that a game that focuses on the entertainment of everyone also provides costume fun that is accessible for all kinds of kids. That's why we are thrilled to offer this Minecraft Child Adaptive Steve costume! This jumpsuit is made of a spandex and poly blend designed for comfortable wear. It is printed to look like the classic video game hero and multiple openings throughout allow for easy access for walkers and medical devices, all easily fastened with hook and loop strips.
Of course, the best part is the oversized mask and the blocky shoulders that give your tyke their iconic Minecraft appearance. A mesh viewport on the mask allows for visibility and the stiff foam keeps its shape.
|Size 4/6||Sleeve Length||7"||18cm|
|Size 7/8||Sleeve Length||7 1/2"||19cm|
|Size 10/12||Sleeve Length||8"||20cm|
There are no reviews for this item yet. Be the first to write a review!Write A Review
Earn 10 Points