Men's Vintage Strongman Costume
- Tattoo Shirt
- Tattoo Pants
- Pair of Wrist Cuffs
- Men's Vintage Strongman Costume
- Singlet, 94% polyester 6% spandex shirt, 86% polyester 14% spandex pants, 94% polyester 6% spandex
- Pullover shirt & elastic waist pants are knit mesh w/ printed tattoo graphics
- Singlet has buttons at center front
- Wrist cuffs close w/ hook & loop fastener strips
- Belt has hook & loop fastener at back, decorative metal buckle at front
While we have plenty of respect for lifting weights in the gym, getting buff these days seems like a kind of boring activity compared to the weight lifting strategies of the strongmen of the past. For one, they focused on little muscles, like making sure their grip was intense by lifting heavy books with one finger at a time, doesn't sound like much but it sure would be an amusing activity to walk in on!
A strong grip was more important to the retro lifters rather than the look of intense oily abs that seem to be so popular today. Men that weren't all that muscled looking, and showed their strength in weird ways like swinging three kegs of beer by their neck or lifting a 2,800 pound anchor. We're sure that's not great for your body. One of the most popular strongmen had his feat recreated in cartoons again and again. He caught a cannon ball with nothing but his chest and hands. It's an activity we really wouldn't recommend, the first time he did it he lost three fingers! Anyway, these days you don't have to catch a cannon ball or even lift a weight to become a notable strong man, all you need is this tatted up strong man costume!
Perfect for the Halloween party or circus themed event, the main one piece striped suit of this ensemble will gain you instant respect in the weight lifting crowd. . . maybe. How would we know? We don't know all the weight lifters in the world but they'd probably like it! The tatted leggings and sleeves will make it look like you've been living that circus lifestyle. Pair the ensemble with an epic mustache and you'll make your mark on the Halloween scene. You won't even need to rip a phone book in half!
|Small||Singlet Chest||32" - 35"||81cm - 89cm|
|Small||Pants Waist||32" - 33"||81cm - 84cm|
|Small||Pants Length||43 1/2"||110cm|
|Medium||Singlet Chest||36" - 39"||91cm - 99cm|
|Medium||Pants Waist||33" - 37"||84cm - 94cm|
|Medium||Pants Length||43 1/2"||110cm|
|Large||Singlet Chest||40" - 43"||102cm - 109cm|
|Large||Pants Waist||37" - 41"||94cm - 104cm|
|Large||Pants Length||43 1/2"||110cm|
|X-Large||Singlet Chest||44" - 47"||112cm - 119cm|
|X-Large||Pants Waist||41" - 45"||104cm - 114cm|
|X-Large||Pants Length||43 1/2"||110cm|
We believe that costumes have the power to create some of life's best moments. That's why we started Made by Us. This diverse selection of costumes and accessories are all artfully designed and expertly crafted by our talented team of artists, designers, and developers.
Each project begins with a passion for true quality–embroidered patches, faux fur cut with care, and hand-selected fabrics that are as durable as they are comfortable. Those are just a few examples of how much craft and creativity we put into each and every product. Just for you.
No matter how much time it takes, our goal has always remained the same–to create products that inspire your life's best moments–the big, the small, the funny, the spooky, and the sweet. The moments we all cherish. That's Made by Us.
Show us how you're creating unforgettable Halloween memories with #funcostumes.
Be the first to be featured! Follow @funcostumes and tag us with #funcostumes.
- BaggyBy Tony | September 26, 2019The tattooed shirt and pants are extremely baggy, looks like you are wearing pajamas. The singlet shorts fit more snug. Wish the pants and shirt were more form fitting.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy adi | February 9, 2019when will this be back in stock?Was this review helpful to you?
- Three StarsBy Chris | November 19, 2018Sizing is weird on this one, the shirt & pants are extremely baggy while the singlet fits snuggerWas this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Current Customer | November 18, 2018Was this review helpful to you?