Mens Classic Kimono Set Costume
- Wrap Top
- 100% polyester
- Top needs to be held shut with belt
- Gray trim along the neckline and wide sleeves
- Tie belt
- Pants have elastic waistband
- Wide bottom pants
- Exclusively, made by us!
TRAVEL BACK TO TRADITION
No matter what developments we make towards the future, whether robotic assistants and automated cars or laser blasters and practically telepathic Internet access, we are always going to look back at certain ages with a deep fondness. Because, no matter when or where we are, we all want to be a samurai, too! The nobility of holding a katana and the look of honor from the traditional wear has held us fascinated for an age and continues to do so.
Of course, time portals back to the Edo Period, Meiji Era, or other realms that closely match the Tokugawa shogunate aren't especially common. A few mysterious wells that link worlds or the periodic tunnel in the midst of a forest can cause you to wake up in the feudal era but, otherwise, you're usually pretty restricted to Internet browsing or admiring the possibilities from documentaries or Japanese anime. Unless, of course, you want to use our portal...
DESIGN & DETAILS
Step back into an age of art and intrigue thanks to the work of our in-house artisans. They've crafted this exclusive Classic Kimono Set to help you become the samurai you were always meant to be. The pants of this set are a gray trouser with wide pleated legs and a wrap belt that you may tie or leave hanging loose. The top is a wrap kimono of black poly blend and gray trim along the neckline and wide sleeves. Embroidery on the chest reveals a samurai symbol inspired by the Mori clan, though you can pledge yourself to any daimyo you like... or become a ronin drifter!
REMEMBER YOUR KATANA
The spirit of the samurai is in the katana they wield. So, when you garb yourself in this Classic Kimono and get ready to make history, be sure that you have your trusty blade at your side. It's time for the Edo Period to make a return!
|Small||Waist||28" - 36"||71cm - 91cm|
|Small||Pants Outseam||41 1/2"||105cm|
|Medium||Sleeve Length||25 1/2"||65cm|
|Medium||Top Length||29 1/2"||75cm|
|Medium||Waist||32" - 40"||81cm - 102cm|
|Large||Sleeve Length||25 3/4"||65cm|
|Large||Waist||36" - 44"||91cm - 112cm|
|Large||Pants Outseam||42 1/2"||108cm|
|X-Large||Top Length||30 1/2"||77cm|
|X-Large||Waist||40" - 48"||102cm - 122cm|
We believe that costumes have the power to create some of life's best moments. That's why we started Made by Us. This diverse selection of costumes and accessories are all artfully designed and expertly crafted by our talented team of artists, designers, and developers.
Each project begins with a passion for true quality–embroidered patches, faux fur cut with care, and hand-selected fabrics that are as durable as they are comfortable. Those are just a few examples of how much craft and creativity we put into each and every product. Just for you.
No matter how much time it takes, our goal has always remained the same–to create products that inspire your life's best moments–the big, the small, the funny, the spooky, and the sweet. The moments we all cherish. That's Made by Us.
- Size down.By Sean Opdenhoff | October 27, 2022Size LargeThe costume looks great and feels nice, but is way to big. My fault for not reading the measurements correctly. I'm a large, their large is an XL. Lesson learned, size down.Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Four StarsBy Anonymous | October 28, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 28, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- NiceBy Anonymous | November 4, 2019This was a very nice costume. Material well made. However the string belt was way TOOOO short nothing like the picture.Was this review helpful to you?Monster Responds...Thank you for your feedback! Our Made by Us kimono costume was loving designed by our in house creative team so we're glad you appreciated the quality!