Men's Deluxe Civil War Iron Man Costume
- Men's Deluxe Civil War Iron Man Costume
- 100% polyester jumpsuit w/ printed details
- Jumpsuit has foam-padded muscle chest w/ hook & loop closures on back
- Foam-backed gauntlets and boot covers come attached to jumpsuit
- Molded plastic mask covers entire face, has elastic strap w/ hook and loop fastener and foam padding around the eyes
- Officially licensed
Are you ready to take responsibility for all the destruction that's happened in the wake of superhero activities? Don't worry! This Civil War Iron Man costume is just a costume, so you won't have to! It's based on Tony Stark's suit from the Captain America movie, so you'll look ready for action when you put it on. Complete with details from the movie and a mask that makes you look like the character from the movie, you'll be ready to battle it out with the Winter Soldier in no time. Again, since it is just a costume, you can also just wear it to wow your friends at the next costume party.
Questions & Answers
There are no questions for this item yet. Be the first to ask a question!
Show us how you're creating unforgettable Halloween memories with #funcostumes.
Be the first to be featured! Follow @funcostumes and tag us with #funcostumes.
- Fantastic costume for Iron Man loversBy Current Customer | November 28, 2017If you would like an impressive Iron Man costume, that does not cost a fortune but does its work to entertain and excite, then here is your choice. It is a very good fabric made costume that will give you nice times at cosplaying with friends and fans. Helmet is made of plastic, but I would recommend to go for the Marvel Legends Electronic Helmet (you can find it there at HalloweenCostumes.com) - it would make the costume fly!! During the following days I will participate in a Cosplay Event, the AthensCon 2017 and this will be a major crash-test for the suit!Was this review helpful to you?
- Worth the moneyBy Anonymous | August 29, 2018Looks good and an easy eye-catching costume for the $Was this review helpful to you?