Superhero CostumesMORE FROM THIS CATEGORY:
Captain America CostumesMORE FROM THIS CATEGORY:
Captain America Civil War Costumes
Men's Deluxe Civil War Hawkeye Costume
- Jumpsuit w/ Attached Boot Tops and Gauntlet
- Arm Guard
- Men's Deluxe Civil War Hawkeye Costume
- 100% polyester fabric, 100% polyurethane foam
- Jumpsuit has Velcro enclosure on back
- Padded muscle arms and chest, 3-D armor attached at shoulders and side seams
- Elastic band at waist
- One long sleeve w/ attached gauntlet, one short sleeve
- Attached 3-D boot tops w/ elastic band that fits under shoe
- All-over printed costume details
- Arm guard attaches around wrist w/ Velcro
- Officially licensed
Yeah, some people use arrows. Get over it. Well not you, you seem like you are on the side of those who use arrows. It might seem impractical. But, have you seen what some arrows can do?! They can explode, be smoke bombs, or just be armor piercing arrows. They are way cooler than just some lame bullet. Or, even a hammer that can fly. Pfft. A flying hammer.
Clint Barton is a real hero. He doesn’t need super powers to kick some bad guy butt. Or, even invading alien horde butt. Or, Ultron butt. And, he sure doesn’t need them to decide that helping Cap is the right thing to do. He protects his friends at all cost. Yet it was hard to watch when he had to fight Black Widow. But, it was great when Black Widow asked if they were still friends. Of course they are!
What are you going to decide is the right thing to do? Sticking with Cap, or fighting along side Black Widow? You can make the decision when you put on this Men's Deluxe Civil War Hawkeye Costume. Who are you going to let your arrows fly for? Captain America, or Iron Man? Whichever you choose you are going to be the coolest Avenger. (Or what will remain of the Avengers when the Civil War is over.) Just look at Thor's silly flying hammer. Uh-oh. Did you just hear thunder? We might be in trouble.
Show us how you're creating unforgettable Halloween memories with #funcostumes.
Be the first to be featured! Follow @funcostumes and tag us with #funcostumes.