Medusa Headpiece Accessory
- Headband is made of molded plastic
- Headband has metallic accents
THE KID SISTER OF THE GORGONS
Many out there have heard of Medusa and know her as a pretty dangerous foe to go head to head with. That, of course, is mostly because of that whole "look at me and turn to stone" thing, but bitey snakes for hair is another slight obstacle in the way of polite conversation.
But, did you know that Medusa is really the little sister of three? Her bigger sisters are way worse... cruel, immortal, and far worse on the eyes. All scaley and full of horns and in need of a serious dentist, the other Gorgons define grotesque!
If you're looking to test the waters as a Gorgon sister, we definitely recommend going the prettier route with this Medusa Headpiece Accessory. Admittedly, having a headband of golden snakes for hair isn't likely to win you any beauty contests from the onset, but sometimes beauty is about overcoming the troubles that hold you back.
IN THE EYE OF THE BEHOLDER
Remember that beauty is how you define it! So, even if you're a treacherous creature from mythology, you should still be able to let your hair down and your snakes up for an evening of fun. This Medusa Headpiece is a golden way to show those Greek heroes that they have misjudged you. And, if they won't listen, just look them right in the eye and at least they won't be arguing anymore!
|Standard||One Size||One size fits most adults||One size fits most adults|
- Four StarsBy Anonymous | November 21, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Not usableBy Amber | October 22, 2021Size StandardIt’s top heavy (the snakes) so it falls forward. Can’t be worn. Can’t be fixed. Had to return.Bottom Line No, I would not recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Pretty but not functionalBy FinallyIAmMedusa | October 15, 2021Size StandardThis headpiece is made of three clusters of snakes so that when your squeeze your head into the headband,
The snakes on each side can shift behind or in front of the top cluster. The headband is made extremely small so when I place it on my head it wants to pop off. Since the snake clusters are pushed out of plane, the whole thing wants to pop forward instead of staying erect. I had planned to wear this while distributing candy and will have to rig something to keep it from falling into the candy bowl every time I look down at the trick or treaters. There’s no way this could be worn at a party and stay on.
I still gave it three stars because the other Medusa snake headpieces look terrible, and this one is quite visually pleasing.Bottom Line No, I would not recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?