Legend of Zelda Breath of the Wild Deluxe Link Boys Costume
- Jumpsuit with Attached Chest Belt
- Belt w/ Attached Pouches
- Pair of Ears
- Pair of Boot Covers
- 100% polyester brushed knit flannel & jersey knit fabrics; 100% polyurethane faux leather
- One-piece jumpsuit styled as tunic over khaki pants
- Jumpsuit has hook & loop fastener at center back
- Attached faux leather chest belt has decorative silver-tone plastic buckle
- Faux leather double waist belt has elastic and hook & loop fastener at back
- Belt has decorative silver-tone plastic buckles, 2 pouches that close w/ hook & loop fastener
- Molded vinyl ears slide into place
- Officially licensed
- Faux leather boot covers have elastic bands under foot
One second your little bundle of joy is crawling around on the carpet like a rugrat. The next, he’s a young hero picking up sword and shield to save his kingdom! Yes, it’s quite the momentous occasion when your child picks up his first Legend of Zelda game. They’ll spend hours collecting the boomerang, the bow and arrow and tons of other goodies and the release of Nintendo’s Switch has brought us the newest version of Link to usher in the next age of Zelda! Link’s newest costume might be a departure from the classic look, but it’s going to make your child look like one handsome champion of Hyrule!
This Legend of Zelda Breath of the Wild costume brings the armor worn by Link in the video game to your kid. It has a light blue tunic with printed details that create the style seen in the game. It also comes with a number of belts and pouches that help craft an authentic look. Of course, your child will have to provide the adventurous attitude to match the look, but we’re willing to be that your little hero is ready to fight any manner of foe, from moblin to Ganon himself!
Of course, if you want to save your little one a few extra steps on his journey, you could always add a Hylian shield, a sword and a toy bow and arrow to your order so he doesn’t have to traverse quite so many dungeons on his trip to save Hryule.
|Size 4/6||Jumpsuit Length||40"||102cm|
|Size 7/8||Jumpsuit Length||42"||107cm|
|Size 10/12||Jumpsuit Length||47"||119cm|
|Size 14/16||Jumpsuit Length||51"||130cm|
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 31, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 31, 2021Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Four StarsBy Anonymous | October 15, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Cute, but runs smallBy CBP | October 8, 2019Ordered this for my 8 yo son. I took his measurements when trying to determine which size to buy, and they fell in the middle of the range for the size M. It is snug on him, and the velcro on the back comes undone when he sits or bends. You may want to go up a size! Also, the ears were difficult to put on, and only stayed on long enough for me to take a picture. The elastic straps under the boot covers also kept coming off, like the straps needed to be a little longer.Was this review helpful to you?
- One StarBy Current Customer | November 18, 2018Outfit did not state that it came with tan pants, over boughtWas this review helpful to you?
- Link costumeBy Current Customer | September 30, 2017Great costume that both of my boys loved! The tunic is the perfect size as well as the boots. The ears and belt did not fit very well.Was this review helpful to you?