Legend of Zelda Breath of the Wild Deluxe Link Boys Costume
- Jumpsuit with attached chest belt
- Pair of boot covers
- Pair of ears
- Belt with pouch
- Legend of Zelda Breath of the Wild Deluxe Link Boys Costume
- Officially licensed
- 100% polyester
- Jumpsuit has printed details with attached chest belt
- Jumpsuit has hook and loop fasteners in the back
- Pair of boot covers made of faux leather
- Pair of ears made of soft rubber
- Belt with pouch made of faux leather has elastic for a comfortable fit
- Belt with pouch has decorative "buckles" and hook and loop fasteners
One second your little bundle of joy is crawling around on the carpet like a rugrat. The next, he’s a young hero picking up sword and shield to save his kingdom! Yes, it’s quite the momentous occasion when your child picks up his first Legend of Zelda game. They’ll spend hours collecting the boomerang, the bow and arrow and tons of other goodies and the release of Nintendo’s Switch has brought us the newest version of Link to usher in the next age of Zelda! Link’s newest costume might be a departure from the classic look, but it’s going to make your child look like one handsome champion of Hyrule!
This Legend of Zelda Breath of the Wild costume brings the armor worn by Link in the video game to your kid. It has a light blue tunic with printed details that create the style seen in the game. It also comes with a number of belts and pouches that help craft an authentic look. Of course, your child will have to provide the adventurous attitude to match the look, but we’re willing to be that your little hero is ready to fight any manner of foe, from moblin to Ganon himself!
Of course, if you want to save your little one a few extra steps on his journey, you could always add a Hylian shield, a sword and a toy bow and arrow to your order so he doesn’t have to traverse quite so many dungeons on his trip to save Hryule.
Show us how you're creating unforgettable Halloween memories with #funcostumes.
Be the first to be featured! Follow @funcostumes and tag us with #funcostumes.