Legend of Zelda Deluxe Link Breath of the Wild Men's Costume
- Jumpsuit w/ Attached Chest Belt
- Belt w/ Attached Pouches
- Pair of Ear Tips
- Pair of Boot Covers
- Legend of Zelda Deluxe Link Breath of the Wild Men's Costume
- 100% polyester fabric, 100% polyurethane faux leather
- Jumpsuit has hook & loop fastener at center back
- Printed graphics on tunic front
- Faux leather chest belt has decorative plastic slide buckle
- Waist belt closes w/ hook & loop fastener, has decorative buckles
- Belt has 2 attached pouches that close w/ hook & loop fastener
- Faux leather boot tops have elastic bands under foot
- Molded vinyl ear tips fit over ears
- Officially licensed
You found the Master Sword, slayed the villainous Ganon and saved the people of Hyrule in A Link to the Past. You found the sword again and slayed Ganon again in Ocarina of Time. You did it once more in The Wind Waker (albeit with a whole lot more water). Once again, you did it during Twilight Princess. Déjà vu, right? Breath of Wild should seem like old news… but the Switch’s latest Legend of Zelda game feels fresher than ever! You might find yourself wishing that you could gear up to rescue Princess Zelda, just like the heroic Link.
Reinvigorated with a new style for the series, the game sports a brand new Link and he’s wearing a lush blue tunic instead of the classic green, which this Breath of Wild Link costume captures. The costume comes with the light blue tunic to recreate the look from the game. It also comes with a pair of boot covers and a pair of belts to help you look prepared for any kind of adventure you could be headed on.
Just like the game, you can do whatever you please wearing this costume. Whether you decide to bee line it straight to Ganon for the epic final battle, or you decide to head on a few errands while wearing it, you’ll look prepared for all of Hyrule’s greatest dangers. Just make sure you grab yourself a sword and shield to accompany you on your journey. After all, it’s dangerous to go alone.
This Legend of Zelda costume includes a Jumpsuit with the chest belt, the additional waist belt with pouches, a pair of ear tips, and a pair of boot covers.
- Too priceyBy Marie | October 30, 2022My son REALLY wanted to be Link. I don’t really like one pieces, but decided to get it for him for Halloween. I usually get costumes for cheaper or make my own. And sure enough, it was built like any other cheaper costume, with pockets ripping and the boot cover getting torn up from the bottom since nothing holds it up. Put short, it was not worth the price.Bottom Line No, I would not recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Four StarsBy Anonymous | October 21, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 17, 2021Was this review helpful to you?