Lily Munster Costume
- 100% polyester
- Pink dress with a velvet feel to it
- Black trim with ribbon detailing
- Pink tulle sleeves
- Black and white wig
When you are on Mockingbird Lane you'll no doubt notice the house numbered 1313. This gothic wonder to that sticks out in the neighborhood gets its look due to all the hard work that Lily Munster has put into it. She has spend hours making sure the cobwebs are just right and that there is just the right about of grimness to it. And after a hard day's work of making the Munster home look just right she relaxes with her wonderful husband Herman.
This Halloween you can transform into the leader of America's first family of fright in this ghoulish costume. The velvety soft pink tulle dress will have you looking as if you jumped right out of the TV, except for you'll be in color of course. Don't have that luxurious long black with white accents? No problem! We also will give you the iconic wig so you can resemble the classic creepy character to a T.
You can rock this costume all year round, at the Munster's house every evening is Halloween! Have a special man in your life or maybe just a friend that shares your affinity for frightening fun? That's perfect! We also have a Herman Munster costume so you two can terrorize the night as the iconic pair. But hey, i'm sure that once people get you know you you're not as monstrous as you seem, just as the original family...at least we hope!
Show us how you're creating unforgettable Halloween memories with #funcostumes.
Be the first to be featured! Follow @@funcostumes and tag us with #funcostumes.
- Way too big.By Suzy | October 5, 2017Other sites had the same costume at $20.00 less. When I received it, it was obvious that it had been opened before. The wig didn't look as though it had been worn, so I am having it altered. The sleeves are much shorter than the picture. Just some netting that had been chopped off. I would have sent it back, but wanted it to ho with the Herman Munster costume my friend is wearing.Was this review helpful to you?
- Three StarsBy Anonymous | October 2, 2020Worth the money. The only thing the first black band is placed wrong, it goes across your chest and should be lowered to be under the bust line.Was this review helpful to you?Monster Responds...Thank you for your feedback on this Munster Costume! If the band is bothering you, we encourage you to reach out to our customer service team with pictures. It may be a flaw in this particular costume. We'd be happy to facilitate an exchange. Either way, we hope you have a lovely Halloween dressed as Lily Munster!
- Worst costume!By Tricia L. | October 8, 2016Cheap material, poorly made, already had a rip in the bosom. Waste of money!Was this review helpful to you?