Lavagirl Kids Wig
- 100% olefin synthetic hair on mesh cap with elastic edge
- Officially licensed
- NOTE: THIS ITEM IS NOT RETURNABLE IF YOU HAVE OPENED THE PACKAGE
- This wig is not recommended for under 4 years old
Even though Lavagirl's temper can flare up to dangerous temperatures when angered, her hair always manages to stay cool. Lavagirl's hot pink hair compliments her fiery personality, not to mention her striking ensemble. Elevate your child's Lavagirl costume by gifting her with this explosive accessory to complete the movie inspired look. Mimicking the superhero's intense rose-colored locks, the Lavagirl kid's wig features wavy synthetic hair dyed to match Lavagirl's bright pink locks from the Miramax film. Attached to an elastic hairnet, this wig stretches over child-sized heads giving them Lavagirl's signature hairstyle, perfect for any trip to the Planet Drool.
We believe that costumes have the power to create some of life's best moments. That's why we started Made by Us. This diverse selection of costumes and accessories are all artfully designed and expertly crafted by our talented team of artists, designers, and developers.
Each project begins with a passion for true quality–embroidered patches, faux fur cut with care, and hand-selected fabrics that are as durable as they are comfortable. Those are just a few examples of how much craft and creativity we put into each and every product. Just for you.
No matter how much time it takes, our goal has always remained the same–to create products that inspire your life's best moments–the big, the small, the funny, the spooky, and the sweet. The moments we all cherish. That's Made by Us.
Show us how you're creating unforgettable Halloween memories with #funcostumes.
Be the first to be featured! Follow @funcostumes and tag us with #funcostumes.
- Five StarsBy AnnaReyna | November 6, 2020Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Current Customer | October 30, 2020Was this review helpful to you?
- Wig was fineBy Julissa | November 2, 2018Just make sure to bobby pin it in to hold bc it kept falling off.Was this review helpful to you?