Kool-Aid Adult Deluxe Costume
- 100% polyester and polyfoam costume
- Gloves extend to mid-upper arms to meet w/ tunic
- Mesh eye screen on top part of pitcher
- Foot covers extend up leg to meet w/ pants
- Officially licensed
The Kool-Aid Man is responsible for the Great Recession. Yup, you heard it here first, folks: the Kool-Aid Man is responsible. How, you ask? Well consider this: for decades, the Kool-Aid Man, or "Mr. Kool" to his friends, has made a habit of smashing through walls in order to offer his delicious and refreshing (and sugary) drink to kids, adults, babies, even dogs. But what happened next will shock you. The Kool-Aid Man would just leave! Yes, no stopping to figure out the damage he had done. No exchange of insurance information, not even an apology to the property owner. The guy just up and leaves and goes back to whatever fruit punch rock he crawled out from under. That kind of cost adds up. Homeowners across the country were forced to pay for their own repairs, putting up new walls, reinforcing them as needed. It was a lot of work.
And all of that work helped prop up the housing market. The data showed construction going on at an incredible pace. But those fat cats on Wall Street didn't bother to check why there was so much construction. It was all the repairs made necessary by the Kool-Aid Man! Eventually, lawsuits against "Mr. Kool" began to pile up, and he faced the possibility of many years in jail along with millions in fines. So what did the Kool-Aid Man do? He settled, promised to never break down walls again. Then... the housing crisis and the Great Recession. All because the big man pitcher of Kool-Aid got a bit too big for his britches.
Fortunately, now's your chance to fix his reputation again. Get out there and smash some walls while giving kids a delicious fruity drink. We're counting on you now, Mr. Kool!
Show us how you're creating unforgettable Halloween memories with #funcostumes.
Be the first to be featured! Follow @funcostumes and tag us with #funcostumes.
- Nice quality, worked great for a music videoBy daskeet | April 24, 2017Nice quality, worked great for a music videoWas this review helpful to you?
- Very popular costume!By jeff | October 20, 2019people love this costume! OH YEA!! all you need is a red t-shirt. I got some red sweatpants instead of using the pants that came with it. gloves and feet don't last long. I used mine 2x and it was time for the trash heap. Great fun while it lasted!Was this review helpful to you?
- Four StarsBy Maarten | October 8, 2019Was this review helpful to you?
- KuddosBy Current Customer | November 7, 2018This costume was a big hit. It was so retro. Thanks!Was this review helpful to you?