King Neptune Costume
It’s the year 2018. Man has forsaken Earth to find his place among the stars. Global warming has caused the water levels on Earth to rise far beyond what science thought was possible and the globe is completely drowned in miles of deep water. But wait! What's that?! Not everyone left it seems… some people chose to stay on their mother planet and simply evolve into Mer-People! And it looks like Steve needs a costume for the annual Atlantis Ball. But what to wear? All the shops are closed due to flooding!
Well, don’t worry, Steve. Fun.com is here to save the day with its fantastic worldwide shipping and snazzy Sea God Neptune Costume! All the Mer-Ladies will gawk and swoon as the powerful God of Seas, Horses, and Earthquakes walks in. Get used to the adoration of your peers, Steve, because you’ve just outclassed them with this exquisite attire. Just wave your trident and summon the creatures of your now global domain to escort you to the throne. Enjoy your party, Steve, King of Atlantis, Lord of the Seas, Emperor of the World.
This Sea God Neptune Costume includes all the faux suede, fur, and gems that any aspiring God of the Seas could desire, as well as the gold ropes and brocade ribbons that are necessary to set you apart from the hoi polloi in ye olde Atlantis. Bear the trident with confidence, knowing that the power it imbues is yours to wield at will.
- Sky blue robe has self-fabric ties at back of neck
- Sleeves & hemline edged w/ gold brocade ribbon in Greek key pattern
- 100% polyester interlock knit, velour, faux fur & faux suede fabrics
- Dark blue velour cape edged w/ faux fur
- Foam-backed faux suede chest piece ties around waist
- Gold rope drapes across chest
- Foam-backed faux suede wrist cuffs fasten w/ Velcro
- Foam crown set w/ faux gems
- Chest piece
- Wrist cuffs
|Standard||Robe Length||56 1/2"||144cm|
There are no reviews for this item yet. Be the first to write a review!