Boys Goosebumps Slappy Costume
- Jacket w/ Flower
- Bow Tie
- 52% cotton 48% polyester
- Jacket has buttons at center front, w/ 2nd row of buttons for double-breasted look
- Jacket has false pocket welt, satin rosette on lapel
- Satin bow tie has elastic neck band
- Pants have elastic back waistband, sewn-in front creases
- Officially licensed, exclusive
AND THERE'S A CREEPY DOLL
There is something peculiar about the nature of something that should be comical once the supernatural brushes against it. Think about it. We all pretty much have a collective societal case of coulrophobia. Some even freak out at the mere mention of clowns. And pupaphobia isn't far different. Something about puppets, dolls, and those otherwise little cutesy playthings just drive us batty in ways that nothing else comes close!
Now, Goosebumps definitely has a hand in this. That talking and quasi-murderous ventriloquist dummy was no fool and neither is anyone else for having a hefty dose of suspicion any time one comes within few. Especially if you don't see any strings or a taller, quiet figure in command of the creature. But, we can't help but think that whatever animates these freakish creations might have some bigger part to play. Good thing they're all really tiny...
DESIGN & DETAILS
Of course, when your kiddo wants to truly freak out the world, that does give us a perfect option and our team of in-house designers do love to terrify the rest of us. That is how this officially licensed Goosebumps Slappy Costume came to be! This lovely little suit might make for the cutest tyke that ever was thanks to the suit coat jacket and the red flower on the lapel. The matching pants feature a stylish pleat and the matching red bowtie is an easy fit thanks to a Hook and Loop fastener fastener. Why, up until you make a few mannequin marks on their chin, your kiddo could just be fashion-forward!
A SHOCKING PAIR
It will be spooky enough when your kiddo comes walking down the drive in this Slappy Costume from Night of the Living Dummy. But, when you're striding right at their side, it's clear that we're all in trouble. (Especially if you go and get the adult size, too! Who can ever be ready for multiple Goosebumps characters!?)
|X-Small||Waist||20" - 25"||51cm - 64cm|
|Small||Sleeve Length||18 1/2"||47cm|
|Small||Waist||22" - 28"||56cm - 71cm|
|Medium||Sleeve Length||20 1/2"||52cm|
|Medium||Waist||24" - 31"||61cm - 79cm|
|Large||Sleeve Length||22 1/2"||57cm|
|Large||Waist||27" - 34"||69cm - 86cm|
|X-Large||Sleeve Length||23 1/2"||60cm|
|X-Large||Jacket Length||24 1/2"||62cm|
|X-Large||Waist||28" - 38"||71cm - 97cm|
We believe that costumes have the power to create some of life's best moments. That's why we started Made by Us. This diverse selection of costumes and accessories are all artfully designed and expertly crafted by our talented team of artists, designers, and developers.
Each project begins with a passion for true quality–embroidered patches, faux fur cut with care, and hand-selected fabrics that are as durable as they are comfortable. Those are just a few examples of how much craft and creativity we put into each and every product. Just for you.
No matter how much time it takes, our goal has always remained the same–to create products that inspire your life's best moments–the big, the small, the funny, the spooky, and the sweet. The moments we all cherish. That's Made by Us.
Show us how you're creating unforgettable Halloween memories with #funcostumes.
Be the first to be featured! Follow @funcostumes and tag us with #funcostumes.
- Its not that badBy michelle | October 31, 2019The color is a light grey and I could use it as a pee wee Herman costume next year. Overall I was happy with the costume and we got lots of compliments. I would definitely purchase again. The color looks dark in this picture because my son was in the shade.Was this review helpful to you?
- Size doesn't match measurments on chartBy Current Customer | May 19, 2020It's a nice enough costume but definitely order larger than you think you need. I measured my 9 year old and ordered a size large thinking it would be big enough to fit a winter jacket underneath (live in Canada). It got here and I couldn't even do up the buttons on the top with just his t-shirt on. When I measured him he should fit a size Medium according to their measurement chart. I called customer service and I had to place another order for the X-Large and then return the Large in the mail - I won't get a refund for the first one until they receive it and then was told to expect it to take a few weeks after that because of the process they go through with returns from Canada. Again, it's nice - just make sure to order larger than you think you need to avoid the headache.Bottom Line No, I would not recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | April 18, 2020Was this review helpful to you?
- Don’t waste your moneyBy Anonymous | October 2, 2019I have ordered from this website for the past 3 Halloweens and have been extremely pleased with the costumes we have gotten. This costume is...ok. If I had not already told my son he could be slappy, no way I would have paid this much money for a costume. Nothing in that bad comes anywhere close to being worth $70. I am very disappointed on the prices/quality of this costume. I will not be returning to this website for any more Halloween costumes.Was this review helpful to you?
- Two StarsBy Anonymous | August 30, 2019I just received this costume and I am very disappointed. For the price, I was expecting a high quality garment. First off, it's not a dark color like Slappy wears, not black or even charcoal gray. It's a medium gray. The flower is satin (not washable) and is sewn on, so you can't take it off if you need to wash the costume. The fabric is very flimsy. Compared to other costumes I have purchased from here, this one was twice the price and not twice the quality. If you are looking for something to make it through Halloween night and don't mind shelling out $50 for a one night deal, then go for it. Otherwise, I wouldn't waste my money.Was this review helpful to you?