Kid's Deluxe Jedi Robe Costume
- Medium (sizes 8-10): Sold out
- Large (sizes 12-14): Sold out
- Hooded Robe
- 100% Polyester
- Brown hooded robe with long sleeves
Soon your son will be traveling to Coruscant, home of the Jedi temple. This is where he will learn to harness his Jedi power. Hopefully he will not fall prey to the dark side. He seems strong, so we don't think you have much to fear of that. You wonder what color his light saber will be. You worry, but he will be learning from the best Jedis in the galaxy.
All he needs before he leaves is a new robe. But not just any old robe. No, he needs something befitting his training. He needs this Kid's Deluxe Jedi Robe. It is long enough to protect him from the elements of which ever planet he ends up on in his travels. But it is also loose enough to let him move gracefully as he practices his lightsaber skills against Yoda. (And he will need to move quickly, Yoda maybe old, but he is spry.)
|Small (sizes 4-6)||Child Sizes||4-6||4-6|
|Small (sizes 4-6)||Ages||3-4 Yrs||3-4 Yrs|
|Small (sizes 4-6)||Chest||33"||84cm|
|Small (sizes 4-6)||Length||38"||97cm|
|Medium (sizes 8-10)||Child Sizes||8-10||8-10|
|Medium (sizes 8-10)||Ages||5-7 Yrs||5-7 Yrs|
|Medium (sizes 8-10)||Chest||35"||89cm|
|Medium (sizes 8-10)||Length||41"||104cm|
|Large (sizes 12-14)||Child Sizes||12-14||12-14|
|Large (sizes 12-14)||Ages||8-10 Yrs||8-10 Yrs|
|Large (sizes 12-14)||Chest||36"||91cm|
|Large (sizes 12-14)||Length||47"||119cm|
Follow us @funcostumes and tag us with #yesfuncostumes for a chance to have your photo featured here.
- Two StarsBy Anonymous | November 3, 2022Although the robe was nice enough, we were disappointed because that’s literally all you get. No tan top and pants to wear below it, no belt, no shoe coverings. We were quite surprised and not happy. Not very “Deluxe.”Bottom Line No, I would not recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Current Customer | November 19, 2018Was this review helpful to you?