Kansas Girl Plus Size Adult Costume
- Pair of Hair Ties
- 100% polyester costume
- Pullover dress has snap button closure on the back
- Sash is attached on front w/ faux buttons, ties in the back
People are always getting confused about the inspiration for our Kansas Girl Plus Size Costume. Haven't we seen this Kansas Girl somewhere? they ask again and again. Every bit of her outfit looks so familiar! they insist. But we don't know how that could be possible, since this look was loosely based on a beloved character from the text of a children's novel that's now more than a century old. Something seems more than a little fishy. So maybe we should be the ones asking the questions, buster!
For example, why were you listening in on our private thoughts while we were perusing old books, huh? Or who are you working for, and what do they stand to gain from top-secret information about Kansas Girl? Also, how can we learn to read other people's minds, just like you? Here's what this line of inquiry has taught us so far: it's best not to interrogate well-read strangers who seem to have secret psychic powers. No good can come of it, and some stones are better left unturned.
So if this Kansas Girl outfit gives you or any of your friends déjà vu, more power to you. We think the blue gingham dress and matching hair ties make a great starting point for an instantly-recognizable Halloween costume, or a day trip to some faraway land full of little people and big green buildings. There's just one last thing we need some help understanding: why do people keep trying to change the color of Kansas Girl's iconic silver shoes? It just blows us away.
|Size 18||Dress Length||47"||119cm|
|Plus Size 20||Chest||50"||127cm|
|Plus Size 20||Waist||46"||117cm|
|Plus Size 20||Dress Length||47"||119cm|
|Plus Size 22||Chest||52"||132cm|
|Plus Size 22||Waist||48"||122cm|
|Plus Size 22||Dress Length||47"||119cm|
|Plus Size 24||Chest||53"||135cm|
|Plus Size 24||Waist||50"||127cm|
|Plus Size 24||Dress Length||47"||119cm|
|Plus Size 26||Chest||62"||157cm|
|Plus Size 26||Waist||58"||147cm|
|Plus Size 26||Dress Length||47"||119cm|
|Plus Size 28||Chest||66"||168cm|
|Plus Size 28||Waist||63"||160cm|
|Plus Size 28||Dress Length||47"||119cm|
We believe that costumes have the power to create some of life's best moments. That's why we started Made by Us. This diverse selection of costumes and accessories are all artfully designed and expertly crafted by our talented team of artists, designers, and developers.
Each project begins with a passion for true quality–embroidered patches, faux fur cut with care, and hand-selected fabrics that are as durable as they are comfortable. Those are just a few examples of how much craft and creativity we put into each and every product. Just for you.
No matter how much time it takes, our goal has always remained the same–to create products that inspire your life's best moments–the big, the small, the funny, the spooky, and the sweet. The moments we all cherish. That's Made by Us.
- Beautiful costumeBy Rebecca | September 16, 2020Size Plus Size 28I got the costume for halloween this year. It very comfy and long. I just wish I can find Ruby slippers for people with wide feet.Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Current Customer | October 22, 2020Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Current Customer | February 10, 2019Bought a Dorthy costume for a plus sized friend. Fit perfectly. Thank you.Was this review helpful to you?
- It fits!By Anonymous | October 17, 2018As a curvy gal, I've found most "plus-size" costumes are bigger than normal, but nowhere near big enough to fit me. Imagine my surprise when (in 1 day no less) my Dorothy (excuse me, Kansas Girl) costume arrives, and not only is it big enough, it's actually too big!
I'm thrilled and SUPER excited for Halloween. :)
FYI, the shirt and dress are one piece, with snaps from the waist up, and a ribbon that lets you pull the dress tighter around the waist.Was this review helpful to you?
- Wonderful Costume!By Anonymous | October 12, 2016My costume was an excellent choice for our Storybook Parade of Characters for Halloween. I was impressed with the quality of the fabric and how well made the costume was. It looked great!!Was this review helpful to you?