White Skeleton Hands for Kids
- Junior White Skeleton Hands
- Latex hand covers
- Molded to look like a boney skeleton hands
- Open palm area
Your kiddo is no bonehead, but maybe he wants to dress up as one this year for Halloween! Well, you can help complete this bone-rattling look when you grab him a pair of these Junior White Skeleton hands. These aren't just a pair of cheap gloves with a simplistic graphic printed on them. No, these are the real deal... Not actual bones or anything, though, we thought you may think that's a bit creepy. These hand covers are made from latex and molded to resemble the lanky digits of a spooky skeleton.
Your little one can send chills down everyone's spines when he's running around as the most convincing reanimated bag of bones on the block. Maybe your youngster wants to be more than just another 'no-body'. See what we did there? Perhaps he wants to be the ultimate bony fiend, the king of death, the dreaded Grim Reaper. Well, grab him a pair of these hand covers and he's sure to get plenty of good screams this year!
- Not for childrenBy Anonymous | October 5, 2022Not for children, would fit an adult male.Bottom Line No, I would not recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Not kid-size!By Becky | October 20, 2020These say they are junior skeleton gloves, but they're way too big for kids. I bought them for my son's costume, but he can't wear them. Really, they're even kind of big on me.Bottom Line No, I would not recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- FunBy Jgarts | August 16, 2020Size StandardThe description clearly states they are junior size. Not sure what that means but they are not junior size to me. They are adult size. Still fun to play with for my little one I guess her daddy will wear them for part of his costume.Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- looks cheapBy Current Customer | September 19, 2016kinda big not well made hoping they will stay on his handWas this review helpful to you?