Infant/Toddler Elmo Plush Costume
- Pair of Booties
- 100% polyester microfiber faux fur
- Jumpsuit fastens w/ Hook and Loop fastener at center back
- Hook and Loop fastener inseams for easy diaper access
- Attached mitts flip back to free hands
- Hood has soft-sculpted face on top, fastens w/ Hook and Loop fastener under chin
- Booties have elastic at ankles; anti-skid soles
Were you a fan of Sesame Street growing up? We know that we were, and we’ll always have a soft spot for all of the fun-loving characters that we grew up watching. We don’t know about you, but Elmo was always our favorite. He is so loving and creative that we knew we’d be best friends if we ever met him.
You won't have to dream anymore about having Elmo around. With this costume you can bring him into your home. Of course, your young one is going to have to portray the famed resident of Sesame Street, but we doubt they will have any objections. Just suit them up in this adorable costume and teach them some Elmo values, like love and joy. Because if it's one thing we all know, it's that Elmo loves you!
This officially licensed Elmo costume is a great way to get your child dressed up for Halloween. They will be warm and welcoming in this fun costume. The faux fur red jumpsuit fastens with Hook and Loop fastener at center back so you can get your child in and out of the costume easily. The inseam of the jumpsuit is also secured with Hook and Loop fastener for easy diaper changes throughout the night. Attached matching mitts flip back to free up your child’s hands so they can hold onto their treat bag! A full Elmo character hood has a soft-sculpted face on the top and fastens with Hook and Loop fastener under chin for a secure fit that won’t bother them. The booties have elastic at the ankles and anti-skid soles so that they can run around in their full costume.
Show us how you're creating unforgettable Halloween memories with #funcostumes.
Be the first to be featured! Follow @@funcostumes and tag us with #funcostumes.
- Feathery - not sure who designed this one!By Anonymous | October 30, 2017We were so excited for our 21 month old to be Elmo for Halloween and this costume looked super cute. We got it in the mail just in time for Halloween and the material is very feathery and the pieces flew everywhere (almost like a bird molting). The little red pieces were in his mouth and in my mouth and he was trying to get it out and just getting more in his mouth and crying. It was horrible. It's difficult enough to get costumes on a toddler, never-mind one with the material flying everywhere and traumatizing the poor kid. I couldn't even get it on him and quickly gave up since it was making a mess. Would not recommend this one!Was this review helpful to you?