Baby Robbery & Money Bag Costume
- Baby Carrier Cover
- Child Headband
- Adult Hat
- Adult Eye Mask
- Felt money bag measures 11" square, has elastic bands around child's torso & legs while in child carrier (carrier not included)
- Printed fabric play money attached to the bag edges
- Child headband is stretchy mesh covered w/ more play money
- Adult hat is a knitted stocking cap
- Foam eye mask has fabric ties around back of head
The saying goes "crime doesn't pay." The consequences -- fines, a lengthy judicial process, public humiliation, and jailtime -- are simply too onerus. It can't be worth it...right? Well, you might not mind all that much when you see the potential payout. Sometimes it's a big old sack of cash!
This Infant Robbery & Money Bag Costume will show you exactly what you're missing if you choose to follow the straight and narrow. The felt money bag measures eleven square inches and features printed fabric play money on the bag's edges, and comes with a stretchy headband for your little one, too. It also comes with an adult knitted stocking cap and foam eye mask, so you don't look like you're just flaunting your savings.
what's the move
Now you can get the classic look of a heist mastermind and the spoils. It doesn't weigh a ton, either. Carry it around all night long this Halloween. It's one of the most unique and eye-catching costume pairings we've had the pleasure of offering. Who could ever resist glancing in awe at what you've havoc you've wreaked, they'll have to approach you and ask exactly what kind of trouble you got yourselves in!
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | February 1, 2022Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 17, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Four StarsBy Anonymous | October 16, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Three StarsBy Anonymous | October 10, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 9, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 6, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 4, 2021Was this review helpful to you?