Infant Lil' Llama Costume
- Pair of Booties
- 2 Tassel Trims
- 100% polyester faux fur fabric, 100% polyurethane foam
- Jumpsuit has back zipper, elastic at wrists & ankles
- Inseam snaps for easy diaper access
- Tassel trim strips attach to jumpsuit w/ hook & loop fastener
- Hood has hook & loop fastener under chin
- Top of hood has soft-sculpted muzzle & ears, embroidered facial features
- Booties have ribbed ankle cuffs, anti-skid soles
Llamas have always had a part in creating fabulous wool fashion, but who would have thought they would become fashion icons? Well, we knew it was coming, but we have a team that studies trends and lets us know about that kind of stuff. When we were told people were starting to mimic llama style, we knew we would need llama outfits that would work for everyone, including the littlest members of your family.
While the llama craze may have been a surprise for some, dressing babies up as cute animals has been happening forever. No one questions if a baby will look good dressed like an animal. It’s an unspoken guarantee that babies will go from everyday cute to coo-worthy. That rings true even when they’re dressed for the llama craze.
With this Lil’ Llama Costume for infants, your little one will look extra festive this Halloween season. This plush jumpsuit is breaking cuteness records with its detachable tassel trim and soft faux fur. The included hood has a soft-sculpted muzzle and tall llama ears so no one will accuse your little one of following a different animal style trend. A pair of booties are designed to keep your little one steady in their own hooves with non-slip soles. If nature calls, a snap closure inseam will make diaper access easy. No matter if you’re heading to a costume party or out for some trick-or-treating, you’re sure to turn heads with your little one dressed as a lil’ llama.
These sassy and sophisticated animals are lots of fun to be around and honestly, we’re not sure we’ve ever met a better fashion influencer. Everyone from grandma and grandpa to you and your newborn have gotten in on the trend. It doesn’t seem like anyone or any animal could compete with a llama fashionista, so we're happy to say we think their influence is going to stick around a while longer.
|Small||Child Size||6-12 months||6-12 months|
|Medium||Child Size||12-18 months||12-18 months|
Show us how you're creating unforgettable Halloween memories with #funcostumes.
Be the first to be featured! Follow @funcostumes and tag us with #funcostumes.
- ADORABLEBy Heather | September 21, 2020Size MediumI just received this costume yesterday and already excited for Halloween! The costume seems well made and the fur part is super soft. With a back zipper and snap closures on the inside of the legs, it was really easy to put on my wiggly girl. I did order a medium for my 9 month old (will be 10 months old on Halloween) so it is a little big as I expected.Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?Monster Responds...Oh goodness! Could your little llama be any cuter? Thanks for leaving a review and such lovely photos! We bet your kiddo is going to have a great first Halloween!