Infant Frog Prince Costume
- 100% polyester
- Jumpsuit has hook and loop fastener on the back
- Iridescent fabric on the front w/ sewn on felt heart
- Snap button closure for easy diaper access
- Gripping feet bottoms w/ felt accents
- Foam headpiece has fiberfilled eyes, felt tongue and hook and loop fastener
Raising a Fairytale
Your baby has all the charm of a fairytale prince. You noticed it from the first time they opened their big eyes and smiled. As they’ve grown you get constant reminders of that first impression. Instead of fussing or crying loudly each morning, they coo softly into the monitor until you come to start their day. When you need them to occupy themselves while you wrap up a chore or get yourself ready for the day, they sit in their playpen or swing without a single complaint. Their entirely sweet disposition makes it impossible to not want constant cuddles or to spend every moment watching them play—and they’re more than willing to cooperate for either activity. But, like all babies, your sweetie can be quite slimy at times. Whether it’s a runny nose, shiny milk-streaked cheeks, or slobber and cereal covered fingers chances are you find yourself wiping them down before receiving that longed-for snuggle or wide-mouthed kiss.
Get your little charmer dressed for their natural role with this Infant Frog Prince Costume! Inspired by the most smooch-able parts of the classic fairytale, this two-piece costume is sure to please. The long-sleeved body suit features attached booties to keep your baby’s feet cozy and an iridescent belly with an appliqued heart for an adorable twist on a typical frog. The costume is completed with the included headpiece. Featuring soft-sculpted, cartoon-style eyes and metallic gold crown you’ll find it hard not to lay a big kiss on your sweetie’s cheek once this accessory is in place.
You don’t have to go looking for a magically disguised prince to kiss, you’re already living with the sweetest royal family member. And whether it’s time for some playtime dress-up or Halloween trick-or-treating, all you need is this Infant Frog Prince Costume to show off your baby’s overwhelming charm and cuteness!
|6/12 Months||Jumpsuit Length||25"||64cm|
|12/18 Months||Jumpsuit Length||29"||74cm|
|12/24 Months||Jumpsuit Length||32"||81cm|
Show us how you're creating unforgettable Halloween memories with #funcostumes.
Be the first to be featured! Follow @@funcostumes and tag us with #funcostumes.
- Cute butBy DMM | October 28, 2020Size 12/18 MonthsWhat kind of child is this for ? This is not for 12-18 months! It is way too big. The hat was huge and didn’t stay upright. I thought it was a hoodie type bodysuit but instead it’s a beanie hat with Velcro that doesn’t stay closed.Bottom Line No, I would not recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?