Cutie Monkey Infant Costume
- Hooded Jumpsuit w/ Enclosed Feet
- Super-soft 100% polyester velour fabric
- Jumpsuit has diagonal strip of hook & loop fastener from center front neckline to left hip
- Snaps at crotch & along inseams for diaper access
- Fiberfill-stuffed cushion inside front panel gives the look of a plump belly
- Top of hood has embroidered facial features, soft-sculpted ears, & pink mesh bow
- Enclosed booties have stiffened inner soles, soft-sculpted toes sewn to front edge
- Stuffed tail sewn to back of suit
Maybe your little babe is known for sleeping blissfully for hours, uninterrupted. Or perhaps you already have reason to be talk about your little monkey! Rambunctious, curious, silly, and sweet, infants and baby monkeys have a lot in common. They both love to climb, make funny noises, and play with anyone around. So if you've reached the active baby monkey stage, then this Infant Cute Monkey Costume really ought to speak to you as your baby's first Halloween look!
There is nothing more adorable than a well-suited animal costume for a baby. It's a classic approach that creates a big impact, and while you'll see plenty of black kitties and little pups being carried around to trick or treat, you may not see many monkeys in your neighborhood. That means your sweet babe will get to shine as the one-of-a-kind kid they are growing up to be. How perfect is that?
Design & Details
For a while, our design team was stumped as to how to make this exclusive costume even cuter. Then, they got it — a pink bow on top and a heart-shaped belly patch! And you know what? They were totally right. Crafted to help keep your little monkey cozy warm in the crisp Halloween air, this soft and furry brown jumpsuit covers your kid from head to claw and includes details like attached booties and a hood with a sweet monkey face on top!
You have years of your little one's adorable mischief-making, so start off on the right...paw...with this too-cute costume. One look at this monkey suit will ensure your silly monkey can get away with anything. At least for the time being.
|0/3 Months||Chest||19 1/2"||50cm|
|0/3 Months||Sleeve Length||7"||18cm|
|0/3 Months||Torso||14 1/2"||37cm|
|0/3 Months||Inseam||8 1/2"||22cm|
|6/9 Months||Chest||21 1/2"||55cm|
|6/9 Months||Sleeve Length||8 1/2"||22cm|
|12/18 Months||Sleeve Length||10 1/2"||27cm|
|12/18 Months||Torso||18 1/2"||47cm|
We believe that costumes have the power to create some of life's best moments. That's why we started Made by Us. This diverse selection of costumes and accessories are all artfully designed and expertly crafted by our talented team of artists, designers, and developers.
Each project begins with a passion for true quality–embroidered patches, faux fur cut with care, and hand-selected fabrics that are as durable as they are comfortable. Those are just a few examples of how much craft and creativity we put into each and every product. Just for you.
No matter how much time it takes, our goal has always remained the same–to create products that inspire your life's best moments–the big, the small, the funny, the spooky, and the sweet. The moments we all cherish. That's Made by Us.
- Not made for an infantBy Christine | November 5, 2022Size 0/3 MonthsReally cute, but poor deign for baby. Scratchy Velcro up to the neck - difficult to keep it from scratching baby’s face. Does not open all the way, you have to either slip it over baby’s head or pull up from their feet. There are snaps for diaper changing, but they do not connect with the Velcro on top for easy on and off.Bottom Line No, I would not recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?Vote Yes on the review titled Not made for an infant Yes (0) Vote No on the review titled Not made for an infant No (0)
- Four StarsBy Anonymous | October 18, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Four StarsBy Anonymous | October 17, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- No bananaBy Christina | October 9, 2021Size 12/18 MonthsReceived this today. Cute costume but I’m upset it doesn’t come with the banana as shown in photos….Was this review helpful to you?