Infant Cheshire Cat Costume
- Hooded Onesie w/ Attached Tail & Booties
- Infant Cheshire Cat Costume
- Soft 100% polyester fleece fabric
- Jumpsuit has back zipper
- Soft-sculpted ears on top of hood
- Stuffed tail sewn to back
- Attached booties have appliqued paw pads on soles
Thinking about turning your child into the infamous trickster from Lewis Carroll’s Alice in Wonderland? Well, there are a few requirements you need to know about before you can dress your child up as the Cheshire Cat.
First of all, your little one needs to be one tricky little devil! The Cheshire Cat is the kind of kitty who never knows when to quit with his little tricks, so if your child is planning on becoming the fancy feline friend, he’d better have a few tricks. Second, your child better be fond of purple and pink, since no cat worth his fur would think of setting his paws outside without those flashy colors. Third, your child better talk in confusing riddles that confuse and confound. After all, the Cheshire Cat is full of unintelligible chatter during his meeting with Alice! Finally, your child needs the ability to wear a big grin on his face as he wears this adorable outfit. That’s the most important part!
Based on the character from the classic piece of literature, this infant Cheshire Cat costume comes with everything that your child will need to steal the scene. It has a purple and pink striped jumpsuit made out of an ultra-soft fleece material. The attached hood has two tiny little cat ears attached to it. As long as your little cutie keeps grinning, he’ll be the perfect little resident of Wonderland. Of course, you might want to check out some of our adult Alice in Wonderland costumes so you can match your new little riddlemaster!
|0/3 Months||Torso||12 1/2"||32cm|
|0/3 Months||Sleeve Length||8 1/2"||22cm|
|3/6 Months||Chest||21 1/2"||55cm|
|3/6 Months||Torso||13 1/2"||34cm|
|3/6 Months||Sleeve Length||9"||23cm|
|6/9 Months||Torso||14 1/2"||37cm|
|6/9 Months||Sleeve Length||9 1/2"||24cm|
|9/12 Months||Sleeve Length||9 3/4"||25cm|
|9/12 Months||Inseam||9 1/2"||24cm|
We believe that costumes have the power to create some of life's best moments. That's why we started Made by Us. This diverse selection of costumes and accessories are all artfully designed and expertly crafted by our talented team of artists, designers, and developers.
Each project begins with a passion for true quality–embroidered patches, faux fur cut with care, and hand-selected fabrics that are as durable as they are comfortable. Those are just a few examples of how much craft and creativity we put into each and every product. Just for you.
No matter how much time it takes, our goal has always remained the same–to create products that inspire your life's best moments–the big, the small, the funny, the spooky, and the sweet. The moments we all cherish. That's Made by Us.
- Impossible to get onBy Krystal | October 1, 2021Size 9/12 MonthsThere is a small zipper opening in the back. No way I was getting it on my baby. You would literally have to bend your baby in half to get her in it. I ordered a bigger size and it was still the same. I ended up having to alter it and make the opening bigger and add buttons to get it on her. The costume fit perfectly, super cute, and good thick material other than that.Bottom Line No, I would not recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 17, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Adorable but impossible to get on or offBy Heather | November 19, 2018I love this costume but we had to bend our daughter in half like a pretzel to get her in and out of it. They need a better zipper placement.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Current Customer | November 19, 2018Was this review helpful to you?
- One StarBy Current Customer | November 19, 2018The opening in the back is way too small, had to cut the back in order to get an infant into it.Was this review helpful to you?
- Hard to get on and offBy Anonymous | September 24, 2018The costume is adorable! It is soft and cozy. No itchy spots. The huge downside is that it's very hard to get on and off. The other reviewer described how we have to get it on and off my son. He was very grumpy after I squeezed him in. It fits perfectly so I don't think sizing up would help. I will have to make the back slit bigger and add Velcro if I decide to keep it.Was this review helpful to you?
- Very cute but difficult to get on/offBy Current Customer | November 9, 2017This is an adorable costume and good quality, but it hasn't been designed particularly well from the perspective of getting it on/off an infant. The only closure is a back zipper, so to get it on I had to first get my son's head into the hood part, then put him on his back and get his legs and arms in, then sort of fold him over to squeeze the rest of him in through the back zipper. It was not easy and he protested the whole procedure! He looked adorable in the costume, but if he was another month older I don't think I'd have got him into it and he's on the small side for his age (14m).Was this review helpful to you?