Baby Bear Infant Costume
- Hooded Jumpsuit w/ Attached Mitts
- Pair of Booties
- 100% polyester homespun gingham & faux shearling fabrics
- Hooded jumpsuit has back zipper
- Mitts sewn to sleeve cuffs flip back to free hands
- Soft-sculpted ears on top of hood
- Booties have rib knit ankle cuffs
It can be really tough raising a bear cub in this world. You have to spend most of your day foraging through the dense forest for nuts, berries and other food to provide for your cub. You need to protect them from wild coyotes. You must show them how to dig a den inside of a cave and how to use a big tree to scratch their back. You need to teach them how to hibernate through the cold, cold winters. Actually, that doesn’t sound THAT hard… if only being a parent of a human baby was that easy!
Maybe it’s time that you turned your little infant into a bear cub. Just think about it! Instead of having to deal with the problems of raising a human child, you just have to gather nuts and berries during the day and take long naps to show them how to hibernate! Lucky for you, we happen to have this infant baby bear costume that will help you turn your baby into the most adorable little cub in the whole wide world.
The infant baby bear costume is designed for your little cub! It comes with a soft brown jumpsuit with checkered patterns on the ears, chest and feet. The booties even have little heart-shaped appliques on the soles. It’s an ultra-adorable way to turn your child into a bear cub, so you can become a proud ursine parent and leave your life of being a human parent behind you!
|0/3 Months||Onesie Length||19"||48cm|
|3/6 Months||Onesie Length||21"||53cm|
|6/9 Months||Torso||15 1/2"||39cm|
|6/9 Months||Onesie Length||23"||58cm|
|9/12 Months||Onesie Length||24"||61cm|
We believe that costumes have the power to create some of life's best moments. That's why we started Made by Us. This diverse selection of costumes and accessories are all artfully designed and expertly crafted by our talented team of artists, designers, and developers.
Each project begins with a passion for true quality–embroidered patches, faux fur cut with care, and hand-selected fabrics that are as durable as they are comfortable. Those are just a few examples of how much craft and creativity we put into each and every product. Just for you.
No matter how much time it takes, our goal has always remained the same–to create products that inspire your life's best moments–the big, the small, the funny, the spooky, and the sweet. The moments we all cherish. That's Made by Us.
Show us how you're creating unforgettable Halloween memories with #funcostumes.
Be the first to be featured! Follow @funcostumes and tag us with #funcostumes.
- Three StarsBy Current Customer | November 17, 2018Very cute and soft costume for my little guy. However I ordered 0-3 month size and it is very difficult to get on a 2 month old weighing 11 lbs. The zipper is too short and located in the back of the costume. I had to cut the back of the hood to extend the opening to get it over his head! It was also very warm and he could not stay in the costume very long without getting hot.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Current Customer | October 9, 2019Awesome costume great qualityWas this review helpful to you?Monster Responds...We're so glad you liked the Infant Baby Bear Costume! I'm sure your little one looks adorable in it. Be sure to tag us if you post anything on social media with #funcostumes!
- Three StarsBy Current Customer | November 18, 2018Was this review helpful to you?
- We loved it!By Current Customer | November 6, 2018This was perfect for our little guy. But, I'm glad we read the reviews and ordered a size up!Was this review helpful to you?
- no way to get costume onBy Lauren | October 29, 2018The size appeared to be correct, but the hole in back of the costume is WAY TOO SMALL. There is no way I could have gotten my 5 month old son into this 6-9 month without injuring him. This would not have fit on even a smaller baby. There is no zipper.
I'm really sad this didn't work.Was this review helpful to you?
- Adorable but the zipper could be longer...By Meghan | October 4, 2018I bought this for my son's first Halloween! He will be 10 months by Halloween and is currently 17.5 lbs. and 29 in. The 12/18 fits great once one! It is a struggle to put it on with the zipper opening from the head to an inch above the tail. If the zipper was an inch or two longer, it would be much easier to get on! Once on, he has plenty of room to move and layer clothes under. It's incredible soft and adorable! Aside of having to squish him to get him in, I absolutely love it!Was this review helpful to you?