I Am Mrs Potato Head Women's T-Shirt
- 100% cotton
- Print image of Mrs Potato Head's face on front
- Officially licensed
- NOTE: color may vary somewhat from photo
Being a Couch Potato
You've heard of the phrase "couch potato" right? Some people think that's a negative. Us? Well, we kind of like it! Why? Well, we happen to like sitting on the couch because it's the most comfortable piece of furniture in the house and Mrs. Potato Head is our favorite character from the Toy Story movies. If you call us a couch potato... well, we happen to think it's a compliment!
So, what do you think? Do you want to be a potato too? Then this I Am Mrs. Potato Head Women's T-Shirt is the best way to do it! With a comfortable design that's perfect as a costume, or as a piece of casual wear, it's an easy choice for any fan.
This Mrs. Potato Head themed shirt is a women's crew neck shirt that's made out of 100% cotton for a comfortable feel. It's officially licensed from the iconic Disney Pixar movies and it even has Mrs. Potato Head's face printed onto the front of it. Just toss it on with a pair of jeans and you have a quick and easy way to dress up as your favorite character from the film.
- Not the correct sizeBy Anonymous | October 10, 2021Height 5ft7in | Weight 294 | Size 3XThe shirt is good quality. Unfortunately it fits like a Jr. after looking at the package that's because it is Jr. size not womens.
Any one plus size knows a Jr. 3x fits like a women's XL
The first picture shows the bright orange "womens" shirt compared to a men's large in burnt orangeBottom Line No, I would not recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?Vote Yes on the review titled Not the correct size Yes (0) Vote No on the review titled Not the correct size No (0)
- Three StarsBy Anonymous | October 16, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Two StarsBy Anonymous | October 14, 2021Size X-LargeOrdered an XL but the shirt is sized too small. Probably closer to a L..Bottom Line No, I would not recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?