Hallow's Eve Women's Orange & Black Witch Costume
- 100% polyester velvet bustier w/ boning support on front and metal hook latches
- Mesh ruffles on elastic shoulder straps; mesh rosette over left hip
- Orange & black tutu has elastic waist, floor-length orange train
- Cone-shaped hat w/ wire brim has black mesh veil and orange mesh ruffles
- *Recommended to wear something under tutu, it is see through
This simple outfit proves that a well-chosen array of spooky garments in festive colors is all it takes to make a memorable appearance at your next costume party or Halloween hangout. Which is exactly what you’d expect from a costume named after Hallow’s Eve! After all, she and Hallow’s Adam were the ones who started our long tradition of dressing up, weren’t they?
Whoops! Our mistake: ancient history is one of those things we always feel really knowledgeable about until somebody calls us out. We’ll stick to what we really know—which, come to think of it, is pretty much just great-looking costumes. And when we see the tasteful velvet bodice and mesh ruffles of this combo, we can tell that we’re dealing with something special. It feels cheerful and fun without being tacky, elegant and dressy without getting overly elaborate.
Plus, while this set covers all the basics, there’s plenty of room to give it a personal touch by adding whichever props or accessories strike your fancy. And it wouldn’t be hard to work in some eye-popping cosmetic effects, either—though we get the sense that you’re looking for something a little more sophisticated. Well, whether it’s a brooch or a broomstick, your best feline friend or your favorite pair of knee-high boots, almost anything will look great alongside the classic black and subdued orange of this classic witch ensemble!
|Small||Top Chest||32" - 36"||81cm - 91cm|
|Small||Top Waist||28" - 30"||71cm - 76cm|
|Small||Top Length (at side seam)||13"||33cm|
|Small||Skirt Waist||22" - 32"||56cm - 81cm|
|Small||Skirt Front Length||12"||30cm|
|Small||Skirt Train Length||40"||102cm|
|Medium||Top Chest||34" - 38"||86cm - 97cm|
|Medium||Top Waist||30" - 32"||76cm - 81cm|
|Medium||Top Length (at side seam)||13"||33cm|
|Medium||Skirt Waist||24" - 34"||61cm - 86cm|
|Medium||Skirt Front Length||13"||33cm|
|Medium||Skirt Train Length||40"||102cm|
|Large||Top Chest||36" - 40"||91cm - 102cm|
|Large||Top Waist||32" - 34"||81cm - 86cm|
|Large||Top Length (at side seam)||14"||36cm|
|Large||Skirt Waist||26" - 36"||66cm - 91cm|
|Large||Skirt Front Length||14"||36cm|
|Large||Skirt Train Length||40"||102cm|
|X-Large||Top Chest||38" - 42"||97cm - 107cm|
|X-Large||Top Waist||34" - 36"||86cm - 91cm|
|X-Large||Top Length (at side seam)||14"||36cm|
|X-Large||Skirt Waist||28" - 38"||71cm - 97cm|
|X-Large||Skirt Front Length||15"||38cm|
|X-Large||Skirt Train Length||40"||102cm|
Show us how you're creating unforgettable Halloween memories with #funcostumes.
Be the first to be featured! Follow @funcostumes and tag us with #funcostumes.
- NO HAT INCLUDED LIKE ADVERTISEDBy Anonymous | October 7, 2019the skirt frills out way too much, the orange is much more vibrant than expected, and mine DID NOT include the hat like it is advertised. EXTREMELY disappointed. I will be returning this for a full refund. if you’re going to advertise something, advertise it correctly. It seems this company only cares about taking your money, without making sure all items are properly included. I will not be ordering from this company again.Was this review helpful to you?
- Not at all as picturedBy CJ | October 22, 2020I wish I could take a picture of what just arrived at my house. It was supposed to look like the costume above, but it is a big poof ball of neon orange tulle. Also ordered the broom and it looks like my 1st graders craft. So very disappointed.Bottom Line No, I would not recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Do Not Waste Your MoneyBy sassycassie | October 25, 2019This costume is not as advertised. It is the furthest thing from sexy. Neon orange color, instead of the faded orange color. Skirt is extremely full, not at all like the picture. Looks like a Victorian dress. Corset is smaller than advertised. If you have boobs, forget about it fitting. Instead of going as a sexy witch, I feel like I am going to look like the overweight sidekick.Was this review helpful to you?
- One StarBy cfelini | October 2, 2019Horrible costume, different color -bright orange, different style.Was this review helpful to you?
- Cute costume!By Current Customer | September 26, 2018Good witch costume. Fits well. (size medium I wear a 6). The hooks on the top are kinda cheap. The hat is great and all you need is tights.Was this review helpful to you?