Black Cat Costume for Girls
- 100% polyester
- Jumpsuit has full zipper down the back side
- Attached tail
- Headband has attached ears
- GLOVES AND SHOES NOT INCLUDED
As Luck Would Have It
Some folks like to give black cats a bad rep. They call them "unlucky," while we think they're simply misunderstood. See, black cats are known as the magicians of the kitty world, and because of that, some people are scared by their immense powers of purr-suasion.
Take Oscar, for instance. Oscar is our office cat. He wandered in off the street last Halloween, and yep, you guessed it—he's a black cat! Oscar is a mysterious little fella, with a whimsical nature and a notoriously big personality. He's been known to leap onto keyboards and make whole spreadsheets disappear before someone's very eyes. Magical! He has a reputation of curling up in a lap and instantly putting the person to sleep. Mysterious, right? And he can completely eliminate human stress with a simple head nudge and well-timed meow. In honor of Oscar, we think it's high time everyone embraces black cats for what they are—just as cute, cuddly, and even cooler than their tabby counterparts. This Black Cat Costume for Girls allows your little one to stalk around the neighborhood as a witch in disguise, an unlucky omen (sigh), or just a really cool (and magical!) cat this Halloween.
This is a simple-to-wear black bodysuit in a sleek, black fabric, so your gal will look well-groomed when she hits the streets to trick-or-treat! The costume boasts cute faux-fur accents at the torso, ankles, and 3/4 sleeves, as well as a sweet kitty tail in back. Little cat ears, whisker face paint, and of course, a serious dose of catitude will polish off her hip cat costume to perfection! Now how can you say she's unlucky when she happened on a costume like this?
We're not going to say black cats are better cats or anything but...actually, yeah, we are! We may be partial to Oscar, but we think once you get a glimpse of your own little black cat, you'll see what all the hype is about!
- One StarBy Misael | October 28, 2020Size MediumPeople please please don’t buy this the material is so bad.Bottom Line No, I would not recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Three StarsBy Anonymous | September 27, 2020Size MediumWhile this is a cute costume, the size guidelines don't match up. It was much too small, so we had to return it less shipping fees which is frustrating. My daughter was super disappointed so maybe confirm the sizing of the actual costumer with customer service before purchasing.Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Current Customer | October 25, 2019Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Current Customer | December 24, 2018Was this review helpful to you?
- Four StarsBy Current Customer | November 23, 2018Super cute. Girls loved it.
Fit was tight and needs a longer torso.Was this review helpful to you?