Ghostbusters 2 Men's Plus Size Cosplay Costume
- Pair of Elbow Pads
- Deluxe Proton Backpack And Wand
- 4 Name Patches
- 82% polyester, 18% cotton jumpsuit
- Embroidered Ghostbusters patch sewn on right arm of jumpsuit
- Jumpsuit has front zipper closure and zippered pockets on front
- Interchangeable embroidered name tags
- Canvas Proton Pack has adjustable straps and zipper closure
- Exclusively, made by us!
- Officially licensed
The One That Got Away
The Ghostbusters have seen a lot of entities in their career. And most of them have wound up in that little metal ghost trap with nothing but total chaos and whisps of smoke to show that they were there. We've enjoyed watching the Ghostbusters rope the ill-behaved Slimer into a trap after and extremely ooey-gooey experience. The Scoleri Brothers would have brought down the courthouse had the Ghostbusters been elsewhere. And who could forget the surprisingly vicious library lady? But as rich as their career has been, we have to imagine that there are a few ghosts who've slipped through the grip of the proton pack.
Design & Details
This licensed gray jumpsuit from Ghostbusters 2 stands out in quality, ensuring that it can become a staple in your costume wardrobe. Fitted with functional pockets throughout the suit, you'll find it easy to keep everything you need on your person without worrying about interrupting your professional ghost hunter look. The Ghostbuster 2 icon is featured on one sleeve while the nametag on the chest is interchangeable so that you can choose what character you're dressing up as. Topped off with a molded, colorful proton pack, this costume will make you look ready for any nasty ghosts and ghouls that might come your way.
Follow Your Calling
Have you always wanted to get a call from a panicked person hiding from vengeful spirits? This costume is sure to make your phone ring off the hook. After all, when you look like you've come straight from the classic 80's movie, you've got a certain amount of authority. The only thing that could make this costume better? Getting the team back together, of course! Whether you're headed out as Stantz or Spengler, this Halloween's ghost hunting is going to be epic. Just keep an eye out for those sneaky spirits that got away!
|2X||Jumpsuit Length||62 1/2"||159cm|
|3X||Jumpsuit Length||62 1/2"||159cm|
We believe that costumes have the power to create some of life's best moments. That's why we started Made by Us. This diverse selection of costumes and accessories are all artfully designed and expertly crafted by our talented team of artists, designers, and developers.
Each project begins with a passion for true quality–embroidered patches, faux fur cut with care, and hand-selected fabrics that are as durable as they are comfortable. Those are just a few examples of how much craft and creativity we put into each and every product. Just for you.
No matter how much time it takes, our goal has always remained the same–to create products that inspire your life's best moments–the big, the small, the funny, the spooky, and the sweet. The moments we all cherish. That's Made by Us.
- Four StarsBy Anonymous | December 29, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Four StarsBy Anonymous | September 25, 2021Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- I Guess Big People Are Not Supposed To Have FunBy Revelation | October 8, 2020Height 5'11 | Weight 330 | Size 3XI took all the measurements as recommended by the posted sizing recommendation guide. I measured three times each area just to be extra sure of it fitting before I spent $100 on it. I fall anywhere from 2 to 4 inches smaller than the 3x measurement guide, so I thought it was a rare costume that would actually fit me after spending about $400 on other stuff that didn't work. Well, it was too good to be true. It just barely fits me overall, and it's pretty snug at that. Forget about even sitting down in it. As my headline says, I guess big people are not allowed to have fun.
Other than that, it's great as far as quality and nostalgia goes, except there are a few sloppy spots on the patch where they glued/sewed it on, and on the included proton pack. It just really breaks my heart that the supplied size chart was not accurate for me, and that it doesn't come in one size bigger. If it did, it would solve my issue.Bottom Line No, I would not recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?Vote Yes on the review titled I Guess Big People Are Not Supposed To Have Fun Yes (0) Vote No on the review titled I Guess Big People Are Not Supposed To Have Fun No (0)Monster Responds...Thanks for the feedback! We're always trying to include more sizes for every kind of customer, even though sizing is a never-ending fight for accuracy. Our Ghostbusters Deluxe Plus costume goes up to 6X!
- Ghostbusters 2 We’re Back!!!By Dr. Buddah Love | September 19, 2020Height 5”7 | Weight 278 | Size 2XFits like a glove! I was worried that it wouldn’t but I absolutely love how perfect it feels.Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?Vote Yes on the review titled Ghostbusters 2 We’re Back!!! Yes (0) Vote No on the review titled Ghostbusters 2 We’re Back!!! No (0)Monster Responds...We're so glad that your Ghostbusters costume fit perfectly! We bet it's going to be a lot of fun for years to come!
- Great Uniform!By Kevin | September 13, 2020Size 2XI purchased this after seeing a review on Ghostbusters News. The flight suit is close enough to the original (while chest pockets are a little low and missing some pockets), all alterations to this uniform are easy to make. It's light weight, comfortable, and will absolutely serve a spectacular purpose!Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?