Deluxe Frozen Kristoff Men's Costume
- Pair of Boot Covers
- 100% polyester fabric; 57% acrylic, 43% polyester faux fur; 100% polyurethane foam
- Tunic has V-neck, fur edging at neckline, sleeves & hemline
- Pants have elastic waistband
- Foam hat has pompom on top
- Foam belt has printed geometric design, fastens w/ Hook and Loop fastener
- Foam boot covers have fur trim
- Officially licensed
Ice Ice Baby
Be honest...do you have Frozen fever?
Just admit it. Do you love singing "Love is an Open Door" at the top of your lungs? Do you hope that every snowman you build turns into a magical snowman like Olaf? A little bird also told us that you've been sneaking in your daughter's room to try on some of her Frozen dress-up clothes? Don't worry, we don't judge! Although, that Elsa dress has got to be way too snug for your frame!
Frozen is a great movie, an animated classic even, and there's no need to be embarrassed if you're a grown man who likes to build a snowman in the winter and talk to reindeer at the zoo. In fact, we think that your child isn't embarrassed by you at all, in fact, she most likely loves having a father like you because you enjoy the same things as her! Be proud of your parenting and keep dressing in Frozen costume...but maybe just dress in ones that are actually your size.
This officially licensed deluxe Kristoff costume will turn you into Princess Anna's love interest easily and comfortably (that's right, no more squeezing yourself into sparkly dresses!). This costume comes with the tunic, pants, hat, belt, and boot covers so you will have the complete look. This costume is comfortable and soft so you'll have no problem wearing it while you watch Frozen with your little girl.
Sven Costume Fever
All you need is a reindeer best friend named Sven, and you'll be totally transformed into the animated character. We hear if you're lacking a reindeer best friend all you really need is a big bag of carrots and they'll come a running. Now learn those lyrics and get ready to delight your daughter with an incredible Frozen karaoke night like she's never seen!
|Small||Pants Waist||28" - 34"||71cm - 86cm|
|Medium||Pants Waist||30" - 36"||76cm - 91cm|
|Large||Pants Waist||32" - 38"||81cm - 97cm|
|X-Large||Pants Waist||34" - 40"||86cm - 102cm|
- Five StarsBy Current Customer | December 13, 2018Costume was great! Very well made. And holds up for multiple uses. We used it for a parade. Only thing missing is the wig. Which can be bought separately.Was this review helpful to you?
- Good quality and comfortableBy lewwie | November 19, 2018I bought this for my boyfriend to dress up with me for Halloween. The size M fit him perfectly at roughly 5'9" and 150 lbs. He said it was pretty comfortable too. Both our outfits looked great (I dressed as Anna) and we won our Halloween costume contest. The quality is better than you average Halloween costume but it is kind of expensive. Also, the "fur" trim sheds a little. I used a lint roller to clean up the shedding from the tunic.Was this review helpful to you?