Frozen Olaf Premium Infant Costume
- Pair of Shoe Covers
- Detachable Carrot Nose
- 3 Detachable Coal Pieces
- 100% polyester, sherpa fleece costume
- Tunic piece has fiberfill for plump look around the bottom
- Snap button closure on each shoulder, fiberfilled stick arms are attached on each arm opening
- Fiberfilled coal button pieces attach to the costume with snap buttons
- Matching sherpa headpiece has an orange carrot nose that attaches w/ a snap on button
- Button coal pieces and carrot nose can be interchangeable to look like Olaf from Frozen
- Pair of boot covers have elastic in the ankles
- Officially licensed
From the first time he stepped on screen and told us that he likes warm hugs, we knew we were going to like Olaf. After all, what’s more adorable than a hilarious, walking, singing snowman? It’s pretty much what we imagined every time we built a snowman outside when we were little. The fact that he’s child-sized makes him even cuter, and probably makes him more appealing to kids. Even if he still sang funny songs, it’s hard to imagine liking Olaf as much if he were seven feet tall. That might even start crossing into “abominable” territory! Above all, we love Olaf because he shows us that he is a true friend.
We know that your baby is already the cutest thing ever, but when they wear this Infant Olaf Premium Costume, they’ll be even more adorable! They’ll also be nice and cozy in the fleece jumpsuit, headpiece, and shoe covers. Part of Olaf’s charm is his seeming inability to get hurt, since he can move his body parts individually and rearrange them at will. You can imitate that with the orange carrot nose and the coal pieces on this costume! They all attach with interchangeable snaps, so if you think Olaf looks funnier when he’s a little out of order, you’ll be able to get all the laughs when you put the nose piece on your baby’s belly! And if everyone in your family is a fan of Frozen, check out our Elsa, Anna, and Kristoff costumes to complete a cute group costume.
You’ll certainly want plenty of warm hugs from your baby when they’re wearing this Infant Olaf Premium Costume! However, unlike the real Olaf, you don’t have to worry about your baby melting when you’re snuggling. We just know your child will look adorable in this costume!
- Cutest Olaf costume ever!!By Kristen | October 18, 2022Height 26 inches | Weight 14.6 lbs | Size 6/9 MonthsThis costume can win better than I expected! Very warm and absolutely adorable.Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?Vote Yes on the review titled Cutest Olaf costume ever!! Yes (0) Vote No on the review titled Cutest Olaf costume ever!! No (0)