Deluxe Frozen 2 Anna Costume for Women
- 100% polyester
- Dress w/ attached belt
- Gold trim
- Glittery gold printed design
- Attached decorative button on neck
- Hook and loop closure back
- Purple cloak w/ black glittery trim
- Gold chain that connects from one end to another w/ hook and loop closure
- Officially licensed
It's Your Adventure, Too!
Now, we're hardly going to claim that Elsa thinks that the adventures in Arendelle were all hers. Honestly, the magical master of the wintery storm probably is fairly sure that she didn't do anything except create a glorious castle of ice and belt out one heck of a power ballad! But, have you noticed that it's kinda Elsa-this and Elsa-that, anyway? Sure, she's the queen and she's got the power, but did everyone forget that it was Anna that was really doing the hard work?
Just remember that when it is time for you to head out to the Enchanted Forest to find out what has been calling to Elsa, that she's not going alone! (No matter how hard she tries.) Anna cured herself of a frozen heart, conquered the North Mountain, and even exposed the betrayal of Hans from the South! So, if she says that she's gonna follow Elsa into the unknown and face down the fire, well, you better believe that we're all cheering Anna on!
Call on the grace and power that is Anna of Arendelle when you dress up in this officially licensed Anna costume from Frozen 2. This is a dress and cloak combo that brings Anna's refined traveling look to the Enchanted Forest to life. You'll begin with a thigh-length black dress with harvest color trim and elegant designs as well as a faux leather belt that fastens by hook and loop in the back. The purple and red cloak has a shining black trim at the base as well as magical springtime sigils that will have you feeling ready to solve the mysteries beyond the mists.
Saving Elsa... Again!
While you can enjoy your time as Anna all your own, you know Elsa is going to be lost without you. Pair this look up with an Elsa costume so you can keep that Ice Queen from herself all over again in Frozen 2 fun!
- Four StarsBy Anonymous | October 31, 2022It was a little tight on top and I have a small chest. Medium was for an 8-10 which is bigger than I wear in many clothes. Otherwise the costume was good.Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | December 10, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 24, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Four StarsBy Anonymous | October 16, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | September 29, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- BeautifulBy Beccs | June 27, 2021Size LargeThis is one of the prettiest costumes I have ever owned. Yes it is a velour costume material but it is really beautiful and fun. Definitely worth it.Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 13, 2019Was this review helpful to you?